R-factor

tilly

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have made a ton of progress on the Rods and F'1s in the past couple months. Still no date on when, we are constantly trying to improve both mods. We are not going after the looks good, lets release and fix 100 bugs later with V1.1, V1.2 V1.29093. Goal is to test some, and after were done testing, test some more.

As a wise man once said, "Jessel Petes, this is BOSS of Epic Proportions!"

I think we will have a complete NASCAR Skin set to go with each mod....... :thumbup:

Top Work Free & Team, I agree with the getting it all done first time just like V8Factor. OK a small patch or two maybe needed after release but getting it all done as much as possible for version 1.0 is certainly the best way to do it IMO. Keep cracking at it and if you ever need a veteran rF player as a tester... ;)

Any vids on crashes? i want to see what the Damage is like before i go and empty my swear jar

if done well the Damage in rF can be top notch, unfortunately alot of Mod teams over look this area so a majority of them dont look great...BUT there are some mods out there with fantastic damage models and people are improving them all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to put together a little video of testing we did recently. We tested at Sexbierum and Birmingham. I am not a vid editor, and dont play one on tv. But I will sign autographs at Coventry in May. Here is a divx and testtube videos. Please keep it real...

http://stage6.divx.com/members/689140/videos/1164087

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eH98ddWpNE

Driving into the pits...more realistic...hence my comment...tongue in cheek about being the same as real life?! :thumbup:

I have developed a device that plugs into your usb port and randomly throws shale at you for the ultimate experience. For Belle Vue there is even a sprinkler attachment.

Edited by Hooty256

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..