Cowdie Results 05/03

Tugs647

Tonights Results from the Racewall............

Formula 2

Heat 1. 79 Gordon Moodie, 161, 641, 480, 309, 318, 132, 391, 146, 172

Heat 2. 175 Iain McLean, 161, 282, 854, 46, 641, 132, 668, 318, 281

Heat 3. 309 Bryan Forest, 175, 79, 964, 172, 943, 114, 146, 321, 305

Final. 175 Iain McLean, 79, 641, 132, 161, 114, 318, 321, 943, 46

Moodie thought he had won the final and pulled up on victory lane only to be told the leader had half a lap up on him......oops!!

Iain McLean was the flying yella top tonight!

Saloons

Heat 1. 402 Shaun webster, 777, 161, 117, 624, 851, NOF

Heat 2. 501Ally Strachan, 117, 851, 777, 161, 402, 828, 246, 624, NOF

Final. 501 Ally Strachan, 246, 402, 161, 777, 851, 117, 828, NOF

Visting drivers in the saloons tonight were, World Champ shaun webster 402, Ian Thompson Jnr 901, and Richard Baldwin 425.

Neil Williamson didn't last the whole of heat 1 due to engine damage, big end i believe.

*HOLLYHOCKS* to that.

McVay not getting his way, was the best part of evening for me. 777 'holding him up' nicely, all the way through the last hot rod heat was superb, especially after hitting '27' with...erm...some force in the race before (?...or first race?)

McVay had the cheek to complain, even though he was in the wrong first, it's a non-contact sport, and should have been docked (as with Kenzie)

At the end of the day, McVay is an arrogant *TWIT* that is useless in every single way. He can spend as much of his (legit?) money as he wants, but he'll never make a good stock car drivier/hot rod driver/or snooze rods driver.

Its funny how some 'slower' people have to move over for Pete, but he doesn't do it to the red tops? Then again, i didn't see Pete moving round the outside, like a decent driver would do. thumbup.gif

*Edit reason - language*

Edited by Trash

Quite an impressive site for race stats. thumbs_up.gif  Hope it's updated every week.

8786[/snapback]

The theory is can be updated live and as it happens via a broadband connection, whether GMP have gone for the full package remains to be seen!

I think GMP must have, as I believe they were there pretty much as soon as the meeting was finished. I think I recall Madman sayin that it is updated live...

PS, some pics on site if any of you are interested...And all you people that take pics...any chance of some of you being able to send em in to me from now and again ... plz? For use on the site

*HOLLYHOCKS* to that.

McVay not getting his way, was the best part of evening for me. 777 'holding him up' nicely, all the way through the last hot rod heat was superb, especially after hitting '27' with...erm...some force in the race before (?...or first race?)

McVay had the cheek to complain, even though he was in the wrong first, it's a non-contact sport, and should have been docked (as with Kenzie)

At the end of the day, McVay is an arrogant *TWIT* that is useless in every single way. He can spend as much of his (legit?) money as he wants, but he'll never make a good stock car drivier/hot rod driver/or snooze rods driver.

Its funny how some 'slower' people have to move over for Pete, but he doesn't do it to the red tops? Then again, i didn't see Pete moving round the outside, like a decent driver would do. thumbup.gif

*Edit reason - language*

8693[/snapback]

This email i get from mylaps.com intresting

Mylaps.com Server Maintenance

Friday, March 18th, 2005

Dear Mylaps.com Racers and Organizations,

As a courtesy to our site's users, we would like to give you advance notice of the site being unavailable as we move it to new, more powerful servers on Friday, March 18, 2005. Racer demand at Mylaps.com is at an all time high, and to ensure the highest reliability for upcoming features, we must move the site.

New features are planned for release over the coming months. One of the most requested features from race organizations and racers is Live Race Result Upload. Soon, amateur race organizations will be able to upload their races Live, just like AMB's pro customers do. Our developers will also be adding functionality for driver/racer profile pages, add-in comments for races, and streaming video clips for your races.

Please understand that every effort will be made to have the site up and running for the weekend's races.

Sincerely,

Mylaps.com Development Team

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..