Painturpics

Ryano

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I should've copy and pasted a template onto the top of my picture as well, there was me thinking we were meant to make 'em look realistic..... :blink:

Didnt know what you meant first time , but after rodder replied i can see what you mean...

I think the modeler of the westy (fbf) used this picture for his modeling .....(see attached picture)

I didn't use the template to paint my pic , cause i only saw it just yet, but cant see the problem if i did use it.... :shrug: Finally it's the endresult what counts , aint it ???

post-74-1160087179_thumb.jpg

I have done my firecracker car and my wimbo wf car but not me teamarama team. I admit i have set you lot a hard task in getting 6 cars done in now whats 4 weeks but well done to those of you who can complete it :appl:

Mk1 Granada Minster

[attachmentid=10018]

Wimbo wf car

[attachmentid=10019]

Yes the number plate is dodgy

post-665-1160678120.jpg

post-665-1160678168.jpg

Edited by Ryano

I have done my firecracker car and my wimbo wf car but not me teamarama team. I admit i have set you lot a hard task in getting 6 cars done in now whats 4 weeks but well done to those of you who can complete it :appl:

Mk1 Granada Minster

[attachmentid=10018]

Wimbo wf car

[attachmentid=10019]

The number plate is the leas of your worries! ;)

Mk1 Granada Minster

[attachmentid=10018]

Wimbo wf car

[attachmentid=10019]

The number plate is the leas of your worries! ;)

And the paint work and what everyone else might enter and this, that and the other.(and your spelling of "least")

heres my world final car as i didnt wanna use that coupe :king:

ive added the lorry and westy to a wimbo scene and added the bangerphotos label just for fun :rofl:

rodder331

fircracker car to come and teams if i get the time

post-517-1160961229.jpg

Edited by hotrod331

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..