Painturpics

Ryano

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one rodder. I would say its the best yet tho due to the fact it was already banger built all it needed was paints and signs. would have to say marcy's and mitches are proper marcys due to the fact of the work gone in. and mitches coz there plain n simple and proper old skool!

can we have this competiton on a regular basis and not just for bangers but also for hotrods.e.g. 1 month bangers, rest a month, next month hotrods, rest a month and then bangers etc etc.any chance we could start a hotord 1 in november and then bangers in jan or sumit like that?sorry if i just repeated myself there lol

ta,

marty

Nice one rodder. I would say its the best yet tho due to the fact it was already banger built all it needed was paints and signs. would have to say marcy's and mitches are proper marcys due to the fact of the work gone in. and mitches coz there plain n simple and proper old skool!

Thing is we use mostly road going cars and custermize them into bangers, how would we get round doing hotrods?

Edited by Tombo209

Mk1s are the only Granadas that AREN'T a load of poo!

Anyway, heres my under, fairly simplistic though.....

[attachmentid=9013]

post-718-1157565054.png

Edited by erik

just thought itd look better then a road car painted and unlike marc i didnt create photoshop :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

Mitch-19

Ryano-17

Rodder-17

Kruiz-17

Erik-16

Dan 583-16

Marc-10

Ernie-10

Dazza-9

Cal-9

Devil-8

Tombo-8

They are the results the people with over ten did both under and over so they get their cars marked then added together.

Next meeting is Pre 68 Under or Over but you get tin points so the rarer the car the more marks you get.PLEASE STATE WHAT YOUR CAR IS

Ryano why the hell has your cars got 17 points wtf marcs are totaly better thank yours, yours shd be bout 6 tbh!!!!!!!! :coffee:

I guess it is because Marc (and me , and some others) only send 1 skin instead of 2 . each skin was worth 10 points max.

so maximum points possible is 20, correct me if I'm wrong...

Heres mine, I know its crap, but having reinstalled windows a couple of days ago, I've lost the fonts I used to like for painting skins so I'm stuck with "Impact".

1966.....Do I even need to say it?

[attachmentid=9656]

post-718-1159538216.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..