Painturpics

Ryano

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCRAP THAT LAST 1 HERES MY NEW 1 NOTHING SPECIAL BUT GOING FOR RARITY! A ONE OF MADE DS420!

These pictures are from the web site of Carmaking Manabu's from Japan. They show a one-off conversion done by that company!!

post-965-1159608782.jpg

post-965-1159608876.jpg

Edited by calum

I shall repeat me self again its a pre 68 not post 68 :banghead2:

Try this Ryano,

LO ALL PAINTERS!

THIS WEEK IT IS PRE '68!

THAT MEANS B4 1968,

NOT AFTER!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

That should do it Ryano mate. :thumbs_up:

Edited by Kruiz 136

[attachmentid=9704]

:coffee:

My first ever skin, :thumbup:

i know it looks like a 5 year old had done it, but, i had to do it in paint using a touch pad :blink:

Sash

Sash, that XJS picture looks strangely familiar to me....

When marcy started 'paint ur pics' few years ago he gave us 1 picture to paint, that made the competetion more equal , if you know what i mean....

it's up to the judge(s) which one they like the best... (with or without cornerplates . :rofl: )

Just my thoughts , its not Marcy's competion anymore , so it's up to Ryano what to do........

Edited by Fasternie

When marcy started 'paint ur pics' few years ago he gave us 1 picture to paint, that made the competetion more equal , if you know what i mean....

it's up to the judge(s) which one they like the best... (with or without cornerplates . :rofl: )

Just my thoughts , its not Marcy's competion anymore , so it's up to Ryano what to do........

Erm right i aint fussed what pic you use even if it is the same i will do that with a few meetings but for others like this one,firecracker,cival war etc you can choose what car you do.Providing it is within the rules

Points from this one is on the top and overall below

Kruiz 19

Rodder 19

Lewis208 18

Tombo 18

Spikey 18

Ernie 18

Marc 17

Ryano 16

Cal 16

Mart 16

Erik 15

X adam 14

Rodder-36

Kruiz-36

Ryano-33

Erik-31

Ernie-28

Marc-27

Tombo-26

Cal-25

Mitch-19

Lewis 208-18

Spikey-18

Mart-16

Dan583-16

X adam-14

Dazza-9

Devil-8

Next meetings are teamarama (by 23rd Oct),Firecracker (Finish by 6th Nov) and Wimbo WF Finish by 13th Nov

Sorry there are so many meets but theyre all gonna be big

Teamarama (teams of 4) and Firecracker are find your own car and paint em Cracker has tin points.This is the car for painting in the WF [attachmentid=9800]

post-665-1159889071.jpg

Edited by Ryano

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..