Lookin for brisca heat

Pedz 212

Pedz, the Brisca Heat website was hosted by RSC. But as RSC has gone down the link doesnt work anymore.

Btw it would be nice from the Admin to tell what has happened and what is going on atm with RSC and the forum

Dragon

583[/snapback]

What is there to tell Dragon? RSC servers went down on the 7th of December without warning as they had (I think) been hacked, and they will not be hosting our website any more and as such we have had to revert back to our original back up site that we had been using, there is still some work to do until it is fully working again.

As for the forum, Kev had been developing his own site which covers mainly f1 stats and pics but it also had a forum on it and after discussion he agreed to host as a temporary measure, however we have decided to use this forum as a permanent forum as we had been discussing the possibility of moving to our own forum due to the slowness and and the amount of downtime the RSC forum had.

Hope that covers everything for you, if not feel free to ask again , im sure you will.

thanks, the ego mad.gifmad.gifmellow.gif

and they will not be hosting our website any more

I havent read that anywhere so thanks for that. Does this has anything to do with it being UK Dirt site or has RSC stopped hosting for all leagues and stuff?

moving to our own forum due to the slowness and and the amount of downtime the RSC forum had

Slowness and downtime of RSC. Yes RSC has been down a few times but I can't say that they were slow or down every week or so. But at least we know where we are going to stay then and that we don't go back to RSC again. Also here, thanks again for explaining

thanks, the ego

Superb thumbup.gif

Thanks for explaining Alberz, at least we know the why and what's. Seems that there was still some things to tell then afterall innit?

Dragon

• 3 weeks later...

Having just downloaded th efftwo heat mod again due to a problem I had ,I was wondering has anyone got the f216 and f217 updates and can post them on here? These don't seem to be available on Boddles site.

Thanks in advance.

Having just downloaded th efftwo heat mod again due to a problem I had ,I was wondering has anyone got the f216 and f217 updates and can post them on here? These don't seem to be available on Boddles site.

Thanks in advance.

2827[/snapback]

Bunker I have them but I have difficulty in posting them, it looks like the forum has limited space and as a result wont allow the file extentions..

Avon

Ps. PM me through the forum and send me your email address

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..