found 363 model true to life

Cod120

surprise.gif  18.gif  surprise.gif

I'm almost lost for words!!!  They look fantastic!! shrug.gif

9689[/snapback]

who's the driver? the invisable man?? rofl.gifrofl.gif

Wot have i done to get brought into this. My cars never look anything like that and I could make a model efftwo much better than that if i had the tools.

cheers

sparky

9738[/snapback]

Yeah right!!!

"IF" being the operative word rofl.gif "IF" my Auntie had 58_58.gif58_58.gif, she'd be my Uncle!! wink.gif

STILL waiting to witness one of your many "ongoing" projects young un!!

Anyway, hows the "More improved" version of Cowdie coming along, surely it has to be nearly finished by now? shrug.gif

P.S,

Talking of Blue Peter efforts,Here's one I prepared earlier!! thumbup.gif

post-47-1110998956_thumb.jpg

Edited by andymek69

Wot have i done to get brought into this. My cars never look anything like that and I could make a model efftwo much better than that if i had the tools.

cheers

sparky

9738[/snapback]

Yep Sparky, Wish I Could Find The Sparky Designs F2 From Old Forum....Classic !

Yep Sparky, Wish I Could Find The Sparky Designs F2 From Old Forum....Classic !

9743[/snapback]

rofl.gif

Twas indeed a classic that one Mac, But you gotta remember it was designed a couple of years ago which was quite an achievement for a 6 year old!! wink.gif

there u go smart asses lol ill send u sum wen i finish the superstox

9820[/snapback]

Your model is quite good mate. Pretty realistic looking appl.gif

But is there any chance you could use proper words in posts?. shrug.gif

There isn't a charachter restriction and trying to read that text message style shorthand jargon makes my eyes bleed. 31.gif

Cheers thumbs_up.gif

Guest Scrapman53
ive tried my best to find it mac but cant still did find this stunner of a car sparky posted last year 3.gif  3.gif  3.gif

9833[/snapback]

Nice colour.

banghead2.gifbanghead2.gifbanghead2.gif lmao thats superb chewy great find

Am i allowed to criticise. I think fences are abit unrealistic for inside of corners. Would be better with concrete walls or something like that and is there walls or barrier up the back straight. Always thought it was just on the corners. Apart from that looking very good and if you are interested mate you want to make cowdenbeath raceway for gr?? Would be a great track.

cheers

sparky

I tried my hand at making a stock car track for GR but ended up with a big mess. Any chance you could make me a hmap for cowdenbeath?? Then I could do the walls and armco and stands and stuff. any help greatly appreciated.

cheers

sparky

lol slaging off someones work again do you ever learn your still yet to show us anything good youve done yourself still after 3 years were all still waiting for version to of cowdie because moz did such a naff job

oh and before you slag it off get your facts right you will find that ringwood has armaco all way around

Edited by travel365

well it's called constructive criticism m8. And just to let you know , why am I not allowed to criticise other peoples work when all i get from mine is criticism which does not help.

cheers

sparky

9880[/snapback]

Because you start 1 project, then another, then another and dont finish the first one. It's alright saying your gonna do it, but you never finish it.

Where's your Cowdie?

Bus?

F1?

F2?

Rod?

SSC?

Your like Parry rofl.gif

Once you finish and release your first model, people wont be saying all the stuff they do!!

Cunny.

well it's called constructive criticism m8. And just to let you know , why am I not allowed to criticise other peoples work when all i get from mine is criticism which does not help.

because all the stuff you have done so far is crap

cunny has summed it up the only reason we take the [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b] out of you is because of all the stuff you said you have done so great cowdenbeath version 2 is after all so much better than mozs

you like slaging other peps stuff off yet have done nowt yourself do you see us taking the [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b] out of any one else no thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Edited by travel365

Well for your information the mcloon is completely finished. It only needs the minor finishing touches of moving small polys about to get it the way i want and then it will be finished. That model was a great achievement for me as it was the first ever model from scratch that i had ever got into heat.

cheers

sparky

Well for your information the mcloon is completely finished. It only needs the minor finishing touches....

9885[/snapback]

So its not completely finished then..... king.gif

Edited by MoR137

I am at least trying. Oh and btw, chewy- slagging off someones work(has he done anything?) NO. Trash, whats he modeled? NOWT. Think of what you all say. You do exactly what I do but just slag me off, I am trying to make cars and stuff but all I get in replies when i try is, that thing is too square, naff, rubbish, etc etc. Try making a car or track or anything yourself! Then you will see how hard it is.

cheers

sparky

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..