found 363 model true to life

Cod120

I am at least trying. Oh and btw, chewy- slagging off someones work(has he done anything?) NO. Trash, whats he modeled? NOWT. Think of what you all say. You do exactly what I do but just slag me off, I am trying to make cars and stuff but all I get in replies when i try is, that thing is too square, naff, rubbish, etc etc. Try making a car or track or anything yourself! Then you will see how hard it is.

cheers

sparky

9957[/snapback]

LOL! Trash hasnt even replyed? unsure.gif

I am at least trying. Oh and btw, chewy- slagging off someones work(has he done anything?) NO. Trash, whats he modeled? NOWT. Think of what you all say. You do exactly what I do but just slag me off, I am trying to make cars and stuff but all I get in replies when i try is, that thing is too square, naff, rubbish, etc etc. Try making a car or track or anything yourself! Then you will see how hard it is.

cheers

sparky

9957[/snapback]

And you've hit the nail right on the head there Sparky.

We know we are crap at modelling and don't even try. We leave it to the experts like Moz NickM Hooty Bozz and countless others without whose work we wouldn't have ukdirt. It jumped up little numpties that slag off their work that really pisses us off. If you couldn't smell the irony in my 'naff' post then thats your problem. And I would suggest its not your only one........ thumbs_down.gif

Edited by Chewy102

Guest Trash

cheers

sparky

9957[/snapback]

Oi knobrot, whats all this?

I havn't modelled owt, never will either. Why mention my name at all?

MUPPET.

Soz trash, meant to say travel. Your avatars are the same so got a bit confused. I only state what I think, am I not allowed to post an opinion?? And on the hooty topic. I didn't say his model was naff. i only said 'I' thought that the big roof thing looked a bit strange.

cheers

sparky

Last time I can remember this happening was over sparky's Nova on the old forum which almost sproated the mod Trolley Rods by BigBen.

I thought i would refresh peoples memories by putting links to the trolley rod pictures (Doubt anyone forgot tho as this mod looked quality) rofl.gif

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Shame this mod never came to be because i could see me racing these on a quite sunday afternoon thumbup.gif

Cheers Adam

lol.

I knew you'd bite.

Can I just remind you of a thread that really pissed off Hooty?

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?p=2133383#post2133383

9965[/snapback]

Oi knobrot, whats all this?

I havn't modelled owt, never will either. Why mention my name at all?

MUPPET.

9971[/snapback]

totaly agree with you on all the above i cant add to that m8

lol knobrot lol andymek was  still laughing about that on sat when he told me lol thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

lets all rip Sparky apart...stupid, idiot, crap model maker, no good for nothing twit, ermm.....muppet,  eusa_think.gif

Come on people, I read his post on here about cowdie and it wasn't that bad, it could of been said in a different way but I don't think he meant it in a bad way just the way he said it.

He try's to create a model / models and you all come down on him, but then maybe he likes it, coz if it was me I would create a model just to shut people up, but he don't seem to be doing that so he must like the attention ?

Still....maybe it's not fair to be hitting him has hard as you are ?

Someone tell him how to map a car then see what he does......

thumbup.gif

Ps, but maybe I don't know the whole story   shrug.gif

pps, whats up with a couple of people on here ? not getting enough ? sound like kids in a playground picking on someone laugh.gif

Edited by Munster

It's harder boiling an egg than it is mapping a car in Zmod if you've already done the model which is much more complicated, if you can't be arsed to read the tutorials which by the way are included in the program, you don't deserve any help...

Edited by Corny 391

you explained in max, not z-mod. if i knew how to do it in z-mod most of my cars would be out on track by now.

cheers

sparky

10198[/snapback]

Simple solution...... get max, problem solved!

Cheers MoR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..