Well done Mart!

Cabs

Bloody good show old chap!!

The other photographers weren't sure who had won and then someone said 870 which left us even worse off for knowing who had won!  wink.gif

Well done Mart the first off many..........

P.s, you have to give the girls back but you can keep the little trophy!

thumbup.gif

user posted image

user posted image

gr8 m8 king.gif  i wish i had gone to meetin as i was only down the road.....oh well next time mart thumbup.gif

10289[/snapback]

well done mart on the first of many hopefully thumbup.gif

was keeping an eye on you in that race as you and 507 was hounding me mate dangerous dan who was a lap down

heres to a climb up the grades thumbs_up.gif

well done mart on the first of many hopefully thumbup.gif

was keeping an eye on you in that race as you and 507 was hounding me mate dangerous dan who was a lap down

heres to a climb up the grades thumbs_up.gif

10346[/snapback]

Cheers mate!  thumbup.gif i think i`m gonna have to join Trav in the Timmy licker club now!  Good luck to you mate this year  thumbs_up.gif

well done m8 was mint to watch you win makes all the hard work you and yer dad put in and the hassle with the engines last season worthwhile   bet theres more of these checkeredflag.gif this year  sign11.gif

Edited by WW261

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..