NOVA STOCKROD!!!

hotrod331

hi lads ive been working on this for quite a while now and its all finshed im hoping to work towards a stockrod heat mod including fiestas,corsas,ax's,starlets and novas which would probably be run as a free league in the end but heres the nova for you to play with for now template,car file and 3ds are in the zip plus a light .tga for the light faces in max when you render it!

permission for rendering is given to you all lol!

if anyone wants to start a league for them go ahead :)

rodder 331 :2:

comments welcome :P

novarod.zip

Nice car, I have one gripe having tested it earlier though, the wheels on the car are wrong, ie, you have basically made it handle like a hot rod, while it should handle a little better but the same sort of style as the metro banger. You're wheels are too wide, something which I believe can be changed in the physics file quite easily. Sticks to track too much at the moment, apart from that it's great.

cheers

sparky

thinking that lighting rods would make a gr8 mod

:appl:

:2: rodder

we allready have a banger mod??????????????

also i think the disciplinary commitee would have to be huge.

on the subject of other classes to do legues or free league for..........

superstox - mod and one template/car allready exists.

V8's/Hotstox - maybe just mod some of the physics of some of the less popular f1's????

lightning rods/super rods.... bigger wider hotrods

grand prix midgets ..........

rebels............. set suspension to locked if posible and watch the hopping!!!!!!!

just some idea's for thought!!!

Nice car, I have one gripe having tested it earlier though, the wheels on the car are wrong, ie, you have basically made it handle like a hot rod, while it should handle a little better but the same sort of style as the metro banger. You're wheels are too wide, something which I believe can be changed in the physics file quite easily. Sticks to track too much at the moment, apart from that it's great.

cheers

sparky

cheers for comments sparky ill have a look tonight and see what i can do spent a while playing with the ohysics and wasnt going anywhere fast lol ill make the wheel skinnyer lol bout all i can do atm nice skin and render aussie :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..