stock rod nova!

hotrod331

about 69 down wimbo straight if anything its still too fast lol!

cant be as fast as rods as you cant control em and you dont get time to react!

and its a lil faster then a banger so its just about right!

just out of interest what speeds do the bangers get up to on a track like Wimbledon in real life?

about 69 down wimbo straight if anything its still too fast lol!

cant be as fast as rods as you cant control em and you dont get time to react!

and its a lil faster then a banger so its just about right!

just out of interest what speeds do the bangers get up to on a track like Wimbledon in real life?

Yeah i think they can reach 60 - 70 around hedno, which should be about right as the f1 can reach speeds of about 90mph at hedno or so my dad tells me..

im gonna arrange a test meeting with about 8 select people just at first so that everyone who does test meeting wont go silly and start crashing etc

track will be wimbo but date is yet to be sorted but hope to do it soon just so we can see how close the racing will be me munster and allstar last night had ago and wa great me n allstar round wimbo was good to you cant just boot it all the way round you gotta brake which is good!

He would of because he doesnt use the break he runs people in on a non contact formula :3::rofl:

Great skins mate

dom

:EDIT: That was his very first car skin, hes had loadz because he likes to write them off all the time! Maybe get pics of his new car because that is a sexy one ;)

Edited by gb junior

Just tried it out for first time today and great job :appl::appl:

i got it to 74mph around cowdenbeathR

Hopefully see more soon.

Martin :thumbup:

Edited by martwisely

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..