rFactor - First thoughts + Post your setup! (PC)

Allan268

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Scrapman53

Time to bump this one up to the top again. Lol.

I spent most of last week building my Raceframe as my desk took up too much room and was just a place to put junk on. I've wanted to build one of these for ages and whilst I was at a garage auction I walked into the prestige showroom and saw this chrome alloy wheel display rack that was assembled using nice looking 90 degree clamps. Just what I needed and I bought it for £40 plus vat and buyers fee........ bargain.

I got some ideas from This Forum and here's the result. It's comfy as hell and fully adjustable which is a bonus to get the perfect position.

Next project I have in mind is buying a USB controller board from a guy on that forum and building my own wheel (using one of those nice 3 spoke wheels they use on the Stockcars) complete with quick release hub, a sequential shifter, my own pedals, handbrake and a button box for the various buttons that come in handy for RFactor that all run off the one little box.

Sad eh? But it's comfy, I like it and it's in my own PC room. :thumbup:

post-60-1162331807_thumb.jpg

post-60-1162331864_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry for bringing up an old topic but is the wheel any good for using with heat :shrug:

As far as I know theres a few that use them for f2s,f1s,bangers,like johno uses it in the f1s,f2s and andy mek uses one in bangers,I have a microsoft sidewinder and was wondering if thats any good to use .

cheers

walker

there are two microsoft wheels so what u got, both should be ok tho

btw watch where u get yours photos from ;)

ah right cheers

And on the photos subject,sorry :scared15:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..