editing posts

Noodle

Yer that is anoying when u make a post, then pick the topic up again the next dat and realise u made a mistake and there is no edit button there anymore :(

Could it not be changed so that it can be edited forever?

I dont think thats a good idea 4 obvious reasons that i cant be bothered to point out. lol

Because if you write something one day then come back the next people might decide to completely change what they have said or delete what they have said after other people have written replys.

As i am registered on other forums where this is possible, most people delete what they have said a few days after they have posted it, making it unreadable to every body else who looks at it a few days after, which makes a public forum rather pointless when you want to read a thread but half the replys are gone. :thumbs_down:

5 mins is enough time to realise a mistake and change it if you read over your post.

Thats why its not a good idea.

Cheers

Kruiz

Edited by Kruiz 136

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..