just a wee question...

martin379

Been playing the f2 game and wondering why we can't have diferent wheels on the cars like we do on the Hotrods? I put my MoodieF2 into the hotrod game and was able to get different wheels so just wondering why not put all the wheels files into the F2 game and then it would add even more realisticness to the game, as not everyone races with black revoloutins on their car in real life......just a thought don't bite my head off please.

marty ;)

Because all the different wheel types are packed into the .res file as there own wheels which can be displayed on any car (So Hotrods and bangers there are a selection) however the Stockcars it seems have been built with the wheels attached to that car only (I.e not packed into the .res file).

The online version has a Part.res file with a few wheels avalible.. It was released with a skinpack a while ago :thumbup:

If you add the wheel_basename line in your drivers text then only you can see them wheels as it reads it from your drivers text rather than the opponents.

So for an example my entry is:

table Driver

number 977

name James Russell

chassis efftwo

rank 1

race_image 100

body_style ccar

ui_image driver998.img

wheel_basename alloy

end

James

post-48-1162724454_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jrusselluk

Is there anythink like this for the F1s at all??

I asked that a while ago, but the reply unfortunately was no.

Also why is is sometimes you get 'ordinary' wheels in F1 but other times u get them really cool looking gold ones?

I have noticed that also Kruiz, it would be good to always get the cool gold ones, maybe something could be done in 2007 o get a wider variety of wheels, mainly for f1 and possibly a few more for f2?

would be good martin although i think probably unlikely.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..