Any Ministox for sale???? and sierra diffs???

chops660

you wont get a competetive ministox for £800 pound m8 engines r bout £800 for low stuff done to it and a decnt shell built £1000.

My old one was 800 ;)

I remember a race-winning car at Crimond being offered for £1000 so you can get a competitive one for that kind of money.

Have a look at www.waynehelliwellracing.com on the For sale page.

you could also try to contact Wayne via his website they are well into Ministox and might be able to help you ot

chops is lookin for a orci mini not a brisca

You really can be quite abrupt Pedz, I am sure Dragon had the best intention in quoting WW web site etc.

Say Dragon, If I find out if there any spare places on a mind reading course I will give you a shout. ;)

Oh and Pedz, if I discover a course to cure your abruptness, I will let you know, .....are you free for the next 5 years? :rofl:

BTW Chops, I am sure there are some for sale in the South West. Seeing someone this afternoon, will ask him then.

Ali

Ask erik thats gota be worth say a £100 at the most his one. :scared15:

Well its still only got 1 wheel drive. My sister will be racing it at Crimond next season if we ever get it sorted :lol:

Well its still only got 1 wheel drive. My sister will be racing it at Crimond next season if we ever get it sorted :lol:

Great all we need is another womAn driver :scared15:

Edited by martwisely

Great all we need is another women driver :scared15:

:rofl:

CHOPS,

Mikey Bethunes old mini is sitting down @ Erics yard just now, aint 100% sure what the story is regarding it but I'm sure I heard them mentioning it was up for sale,seems a decent enough car for someone starting out.

Stecky should have EJB's number but if he dont give me a PM 'n I'll send it to ya

:2:

Andymek

you could also try to contact Wayne via his website they are well into Ministox and might be able to help you ot

FYI We do any form of oval motorsport not just Brisca!!

think before you type crap in future.

Edited by Ian471

CHOPS,

Mikey Bethunes old mini is sitting down @ Erics yard just now, aint 100% sure what the story is regarding it but I'm sure I heard them mentioning it was up for sale,seems a decent enough car for someone starting out.

Stecky should have EJB's number but if he dont give me a PM 'n I'll send it to ya

:2:

Andymek

We were along for a look at that one, it would need a fair bit of work done though. :2:

u got time to post ian after that ladies race :banghead2:

btw ian i have only seen Brisca minis on WW's workshop ;)

Edited by Pedz 212

u got time to post ian after that ladies race :banghead2:

btw ian i have only seen Brisca minis on WW's workshop ;)

yep iv got plenty of time thanks, these things happen least she was ok, the car will fix.

what you see and what can be done are two different things. :042:

are you sure a 3.1 sierra diff is out of a 2.3 derv?

only out the german built cars seemingly, hard to find... :banghead2: the other diffs should be a 3.3 i think.

sounds about rite, i found a table with all the diffs in sierras, and they differ alot, between models and different countrys they were supplyed for. Wish i could find that table now

Edited by Matt 476

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..