f1 paint jobs

gazj107

In truth mines a yarrow aswell MoR :scared15: (my skins going to be a bit 'different' and should be ready in about a week, its taking ages as theres some quite tricky and time consuming effects and signs being made, tested, scrapped and made again lol)

The yarrows a top model (evidently) :thumbs_up:

Really nice skin as always m8 :thumbup:

Edited by Kruiz 136

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really nice skin Dannysan :appl:

Finally finished my Tar car, its quite a lot different to what i've seen so far (or ever i think :unsure: ).

Seeing as i'm somewhat obsessed with Green Day's music I have decided to devote this years F1's to them and as you can see it is heavily Green Day themed.

If you don't know who Green Day are, firstly where have you been for the last 15 years?? and secondly they are the most successful punk rock band ever founded in 1991 and still making music to this current day. The images are of members of the band or the images on the cover of their albums.

I haven't got any renders done yet as i'm not sure this is the finished version.

Comments about the skin (not my taste in music lol) welcomed :thumbup:

[attachmentid=14011]

[attachmentid=14012]

[attachmentid=14013]

Cheers

Kruiz

post-862-1172874173_thumb.jpg

post-862-1172874228.jpg

post-862-1172874257.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..