f1 paint jobs

gazj107

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eric you say your 2 years older but you act like a fair few years younger than me!

Whos Eric?

True who is eric, your no one!

Now young chap, at your age you should be out starting fires or something, not annoying Scotsmen online.

i think we found sparky68 mk2

No, Sparky68's mk2 should be in the banger skinpacks, not here.

Edited by erik

rite then lol

im english and proud whoever made that union flag needs shooting and maybe has i dunno

your skins look crap

your renders look even worse

i dunno but i suspect your driving is even worse (just thought id add that in lol)

maybe you ratboy should pay your jolt fee and see how we properley race in stockcars and not in free banger leauges but i bet u would go off crying if u got hit :rofl:

so in short. shut your stinking hole and come and race. once again these forums should be made 4 racers of the ukdirt leauge not idiots such as erik who spouts so much bull its quite impressive really when u think about it

rant over

cheers aub

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Quality, post of the year Aub! Catch me at HMC, there's a pint in it for you! lmao

lol i am fully aware that my skins may not be the best or my renders kid but they are 100 times better than yours son

Are they hell.

And tombo, the sheepshaggers are 30 miles South of where I live :shrug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: my god,we should have a thread for bickering come on lads your showing ya age with my dads bigger than your dad crap,this thread was started just for f1 fans to show cars off for people to look at peoples paint jobs good or not we all try our hardest to make them look good :shrug: render good or not to me any render is hard to do when u are new to it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: my god,we should have a thread for bickering come on lads your showing ya age with my dads bigger than your dad crap,this thread was started just for f1 fans to show cars off for people to look at peoples paint jobs good or not we all try our hardest to make them look good :shrug: render good or not to me any render is hard to do when u are new to it.

They started it, I just posted up a render (good or not) of my F1 skin, then they turned it into a slagging match :shrug:

You haven't offended me yet Erik so:

Your skin is nice and neat, the render is ok but its the skin im mainly commenting on. Its a lot better than some skins around.

Edited by erik

Heres my 1st f1 ive started paint, ive took advise from people on here and this is what i came up with, thanks for marc for letting me nick the signs of some old bangers he painted for me, and erik for sending me some wheel tga's. rate it or slate its up to you. :thumbup: Comments please lads!

post-853-1167855001.jpg

post-853-1167855046.jpg

Heres my 1st f1 ive started paint, ive took advise from people on here and this is what i came up with, thanks for marc for letting me nick the signs of some old bangers he painted for me, and erik for sending me some wheel tga's. rate it or slate its up to you. :thumbup: Comments please lads!

super attempt mate :thumbup:

Some nice skins around keep up the good work... I thought Pauline fowler had died until i red this thread seems like she has come back from the dead...

Ill post up mine skin when the gr man has finished something a little different this year...

As for the slagging match, I agree 100% with aub and for erik to even think his renders and skins are a shade on him is just dillusional...

I should point out that in that sentence, you have mine and aub's names the wrong way round.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..