f1 paint jobs

gazj107

Nah, i just don't like the fact that everyone gives it 'big licks' to something that is average. I don't understand it. I never said it was terrible, nor say you didn't put the time in, and your hard work wasn't appreciated...but at te end of the day, i just don't think somethings are what they could be, and should be. For instance, people that just fire on decals...that's easy to do. Slight differences in making your own sign, and resizing another made you can notice, maybe not obviously.

I liked it when Dragon came on and gave great advise and was straight with people. I honestly think that is lacking these days, and everyone wants to patter things up (not directly at yourself..) and get round an ok skin by saying its ' the dogs [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b]'. Quite frankly, what's wrong with saying something puts somethign else to shame? Do you have to be in a special group? Do we all have to be nicey nice lovey lovey these days?

My skins are terrible, hence the reason i don't do them chap. My attempts are pretty dire, but when you work from 9am until 11pm with only a few hours break and a day off, it's pretty hard to do a half decent skin, and then...we all draw lines in different places, you can paint a skin, i want to relax...

I'll happily knock up a skin, just so you can mock me. I won't be bitter and twisted about it.

I'm just glad i'm not one of the two faced people about :coffee:

I think your right tbh, i don't mind criticism as long as its constructive and not just abuse, i will just go and make the relavent changes or scrap the whole thing and start again. You need to learn from your mistakes otherwise you will never learn what looks good.

Cheers

Kruiz

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree with you to a point ,i only put my skins up, not for people to say nice things about them only because there are a lot of bangers and other cars and thought it would be nice to see some f1 s ,being a f1 fan .dragon well hes in league of his own with jb mor and mav .and somtimes its nice to paint some one a skin who dont no how to, even if its only average its nice to help some people i certainly get enough help on here.

It is nice to see what other peoples skins will look like next year, and i would like more people to put there F1 skins up for next year and i will as soon as they are finished and i won't tell anyone there skin is crap but i will give them suggestions for which they may or may not choose to follow that is there choice. I think what you are doing gaz is really kind and i know skin painting is very time consuming and i respect you for this and your skins are really decent, so everyone keep up the good work lads :thumbs_up:

Cheers

Kruiz

Very well said hack. i would have to agree with you on the whole thing people will say things about a skin that there simply not but i think with most people they dont want to get on the wrng side of someone because they think they may never finish a race again. All i can say is that if someone gets a bad comment doesnt like it and wants to nail you then there abitof a twat really.

Rodder331. Both of those skins are great, Especially the Banger it does put a few f1's to shame. Your f1 is Nice aswell there are a few bits that could be improved. But no-one is 100% at skins.

Hope im not insulting anyones skills here but whats wrong with the truth :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Heres my Tar car :thumbup: (this started life as a rushed offline skin, but I just changed the number on the aerofoil to submit it for UKDirt).

Comments welcome :thumbup:

[attachmentid=12413]

post-718-1167424518.png

Edited by erik

Heres my Tar car :thumbup: (this started life as a rushed offline skin, but I just changed the number on the aerofoil to submit it for UKDirt).

Comments welcome :thumbup:

[attachmentid=12413]

Eriks on his way for the local 4X4'in club.

Bit lower the render would look 100 times better.

It doesn't look to bad, the outlines on the panels are a bit rushed though imo, they go off the car in places.

I did kinda rush them, although that was my first attempt at "coachlining".

And Darcy, I may be fat, ugly and stupid, but thats better than being fat, ugly, stupid and English.

Edited by erik

It doesn't look to bad, the outlines on the panels are a bit rushed though imo, they go off the car in places.

And Darcy, I may be fat, ugly and stupid, but thats better than being fat, ugly, stupid and English.

I can only claim to be English out of that list, oh and well built! ;)

Least my sites finished....mutha ....cka!

I can only claim to be English out of that list, oh and well built! ;)

Least my sites finished....mutha ....cka!

You've had time to finish your site. Never thought maybe I haven't?

My time for you was finished months ago.

You spend most your time typing b()ll()x on this forum, so you cant get your earache of a site done can you, i advise you to use the X in the top right hand corner my young chap. i would have not posted but you slagged our country off.

Edited by Tombo209

I think the F1 looks fine, they’re not easy to paint. It looks like it needs a little touch up, like the lines, but as you said it was a rush job so that’s why. The colour scheme looks good. And also stands out cause there aren’t many orange stock cars. :thumbs_up:

young chap. i would have not posted but you slagged our country off.

Young chap? I'm 2 years older than you :shrug:

I'm not slagging you're country off. The only problem with England is that its full of Englishmen :rofl:

However, Thanks to Rikard for the compliments :thumbup:

I would've thought more people would go for orange colour schemes though.

Edited by erik

rite then lol

im english and proud whoever made that union flag needs shooting and maybe has i dunno

your skins look crap

your renders look even worse

i dunno but i suspect your driving is even worse (just thought id add that in lol)

maybe you ratboy should pay your jolt fee and see how we properley race in stockcars and not in free banger leauges but i bet u would go off crying if u got hit :rofl:

so in short. shut your stinking hole and come and race. once again these forums should be made 4 racers of the ukdirt leauge not idiots such as erik who spouts so much bull its quite impressive really when u think about it

rant over

cheers aub

rite then lol

im english and proud whoever made that union flag needs shooting and maybe has i dunno

your skins look crap

your renders look even worse

i dunno but i suspect your driving is even worse (just thought id add that in lol)

maybe you ratboy should pay your jolt fee and see how we properley race in stockcars and not in free banger leauges but i bet u would go off crying if u got hit :rofl:

so in short. shut your stinking hole and come and race. once again these forums should be made 4 racers of the ukdirt leauge not idiots such as erik who spouts so much bull its quite impressive really when u think about it

rant over

cheers aub

1. I agree with the part about whoever made the Union Jack should be shot.

2. Your skins look crap too.

3. You can't render any better than me.

4. Its not.

5. I paid my Jolt fee earlier today.

So in short, think before you type crap. Your drunken ramblings have about as much credibility as that of Mr Blair.

Also, text speak is for MSN, not these forums.

Thats you told!

Edited by erik

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..