Lady Navis

martin379

Hi guys,

Wondering if someone would be able to model an F2? The car would be the one that won the World Final this year at Mildenhall. The car is driven by incase you hadn't already guessed my favourite driver, Gordon Moodie #79, the car was actually built by Bert Finikkin. But Gordon calls the car Lady Navis as Bert's wife is called Navis. Anyway I have plenty of good pictures of it and I would really appreeciate it if someone would take the time to model the car, also it would be another car for the game. Which can only be a good thing. If you are interested please P/M me and I can give you some more info and send the pictures over, or send me an MSN address and I could do it that way. Again I would really appreeciate it if someone could model this car, here's a quick picture of the car. As you can see it isa pretty basic shape.

Thanks Guys,

Cheers Martin ;)

I won't model it for the simple fact that the car as it is, is more or less in the game already.

Paint a skin on the original F2 car from the game (think it's called effto?) and your not far from the real car.

There are a few tiny differences between the effto model and the real car that Gordon drives (more tilted wing, lower engine gard panels) so therefor I don't see the need of building a model of a car that's already in the game.

Dragon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..