Cars you own

sashjag

2002 Nissan Micra 1.0L. Has a great little engine in it with a lot of oomph..... not a car person really, buts its 16v twin cam, so that might mean something to you all. You can laugh, but I'm sure allan will be along any minute to fight the Micra's corner :rofl:

Brilliant little car and will keep me happy for a few years yet!

Only just spotted this!

Everything MoR says is right, for a wee car (which is all my insurance will allow), its got enough oomph and its faster than most others with the same sort of engine size.

My insurance was stupidly high when i started driving, so this was the best option. I get asked why i have buckets in it aswell and why i have chosen to mod a micra. Simple answer being that when you goto a cruise or a show, there are around 324243 corsas and no micras, id prefer to be different.

IPB Image

IPB Image

I like my wee car, its served me well, in a couple more years once the insurance falls, i will look for something a bit more powerful.

lmfao , is that the new dyson :scared15: nae FILTERED has them

i bet ma skate boards faster :5:

whats the harness's for , quick release incase the passengers pished himself :thumbup:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol that just . . . . ing awful, pass me the sick bag.

Not one for barried, kevved or what ever you want to call it cars, love seeing them being p. . . . ed all over at set traffic lights or juse in general by some rot heap of sierra or like wise.

Edited by Splodge

i haven't got a car yet, but my dad's got a pug 405 est auto :thumbs_down: *snore*

he's also got a pug 309 auto 1.6 which is lush and a future classic

i can see him restoring a classic quite soon coz he was restoring an MG magnette farina until me an my bro came along!

i'm in the reliant owners club and my first car will be a robin!! i'm not joking either.

heres the lush 309

(and some computer editting for the M3 alloys!)

post-1155-1165053033_thumb.jpg

post-1155-1165053228_thumb.jpg

Edited by pazza

Here's my car, it's a long story on how I got it at the age of 12 but I shall save that for another day. Anyway it's a 1993 Corrado VR6 with a 2.9 engine. It starts 1 time out of 10 as it needs a new ignition barrel but apart from that and not being MOT'd, and that I don't and can't drive it till I'm 17 it's a great car!!! Also my mum has an Audi A6 (a bag of poo imo lol) and dad has recently sold an Alfa Romeo 75 on ebay just to aquire a Lancia Thema Turbo 16v and he also has an Alfa Rome GTV Alfetta, but his every day car is an Alfa 156...heres some pics. BTW loving all the Micra's :rofl: and very nice bike Tosh ;) and Hutch for that matter ( till you wrecked it lol) :blink:

post-908-1165059663_thumb.jpg

post-908-1165059931_thumb.jpg

post-908-1165059998_thumb.jpg

post-908-1165060043_thumb.jpg

post-908-1165060088_thumb.jpg

Edited by martin379

UK cars = Vauxhall Zafira for 'all the kids' if we have any more I'll need a Minibus...

Also got a Chevrolet Matiz with 0.8 litre engine. Does 65 miles to the gallon which nearly compensates for the funny looks.

Current car here in Qatar is another Chevy but a wee bit bigger!!! It's a Chevy Z71 which has a V8 5.3 litre engine and gets 14 to the gallon if you drive like an old woman! I normally get less than 10 ;)

Pic attached of a Z71 same spec as mine.

post-65-1165103321.jpg

Current car here in Qatar is another Chevy but a wee bit bigger!!! It's a Chevy Z71 which has a V8 5.3 litre engine and gets 14 to the gallon if you drive like an old woman! I normally get less than 10 ;)

So old women could get 14mpg out of it but old men get less than 10? :shrug:

Well done for stating that fact again for the hard of thinking :appl:

Well done for stating that fact again for the hard of thinking :appl:

i struggled, cheers erik :thumbup:

I've got a couple of oil burners for running around...Volvo S70 and a Citroen Xsara :banghead2:

Got Harry Potter for noising up the neighbours on a Sunday morning :thumbup:

IPB Image

Warning this car can learn you to speak fluent chinese in under 5 minutes :scared15:

It's a 1760 Cross flow with 40's, Ashley Exhaust, Cam etc.....

And Cod It's one of the few things in this world that actually shuts you up :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here is a pic of my car, not very good and still has L plates on but I have since passed my test... It has a 1275cc injection engine and I have a set of 7x13 superlites to go on the car. I hope to have it touched up and looking as good as new soon...

cheers

sparky

post-103-1165422355.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Heres mine :king: (Astra 1.4i Sport)

Not on the road yet... used to be my cousins who give it me free of charge after being stood for about 2 to 3 years :thumbs_down:

Needs:

Head gasket doing

Brakes all round

Good polish

Tax

MOT

Insurance

Roll on 2007 :rofl:

Im also insured on my parents Vauxhall Frontera which is useful for barging people out of the way ;)

post-593-1166354430_thumb.jpg

Edited by Crazy Craig

:rofl: Thats the best so far, looks so much better after the little bump...what are those back lights all about.

What happend btw, what did you hit or what hit you and how ?

Started to snap nice :thumbup:

:rofl: Thats the best so far, looks so much better after the little bump...what are those back lights all about.

What happend btw, what did you hit or what hit you and how ?

Started to snap nice :thumbup:

i hit a 4x4 side on at 70

she were drunk and she pulled out right in front of me and i went through the side no messing lol

broke my hand a collar bone wrist which i have just had a bone graft and screw fitted lol

the engine came through the bulkhead and pushed the dash into me legs as well, mk4 fezzys wont make good bangers :rofl::5:

Edited by westy

Sorry to hear that m8 :thumbs_down:

Was just looking at it from the banger point of view, didn't think you would of been that badly hurt looking at the picture.....Sorry!

Hope your all sorted now.

Munster.

• 2 weeks later...

My 1st car, a 1994 Cav TD (Isuzu).

IPB Image

My 2nd car, 1994 Cav TD (Isuzu).

IPB Image

IPB Image

See once the full bar of boost comes out to play, it embarresses most barrys in their Corsa 12v's with dopey exhausts "lexus" lights and bucket seats. And there's very little smoke too :thumbup:

New car due in the next few weeks is a brand spanking Astra SXi sporthatch 1.7CDTi with some toys... gotta love a vauxhall

Edited by pete904ni

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..