Cars you own

sashjag

I've got an 1971 olds cuttlass supreme, a pug 205 1.3 rallye with two double weber carbs (factory original).

And my every day car is a Seat Arosa 1.0. :rofl:

i have 2 pug 205 1.3 rallye with two double weber carbs (my dad paid for them :king: )

one of them is build a rollcage in and stripedd etc. that one do i use for ''carcross''

the other one is for spares

:2:

Edited by Godfather#525

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And this is my long term project, that Nemesis will NOT be racing! :rofl:

IPB Image

Long term?

ill be taking u on a ride to the crem in it by the time its done! GRANDAD.

Then u will have no choice but to let me have it... muhahahahahah muhahaha!

Cheers lol

Edited by nemesis

I Own A Good Old Vauxhall Corsa (or as my mates call it "The Corsa Of Love") Dunno why :shrug:

Got An Epic 1.2 Engine Init Which Leaves Most Granny Wagons for dead,

Does About 0-60 In 3 Mounths, so Sim if tour old man wants a race give me a shout :rofl:

Cheers Si

more like the old banger,creeks more than ur granny :rofl:

2002 Nissan Micra 1.0L. Has a great little engine in it with a lot of oomph..... not a car person really, buts its 16v twin cam, so that might mean something to you all. You can laugh, but I'm sure allan will be along any minute to fight the Micra's corner :rofl:

Brilliant little car and will keep me happy for a few years yet!

Only just spotted this!

Everything MoR says is right, for a wee car (which is all my insurance will allow), its got enough oomph and its faster than most others with the same sort of engine size.

My insurance was stupidly high when i started driving, so this was the best option. I get asked why i have buckets in it aswell and why i have chosen to mod a micra. Simple answer being that when you goto a cruise or a show, there are around 324243 corsas and no micras, id prefer to be different.

IPB Image

IPB Image

I like my wee car, its served me well, in a couple more years once the insurance falls, i will look for something a bit more powerful.

Edited by Allan268

there are around 324243 corsas and no micras, id prefer to be different.

I like the type of Micras that you and Rikard have. However, I think there are too many Corsas in general, which is why, when I turn 17, I intend to buy one of these...(or possibly a 105E Anglia, whichever I find first).

IPB Image

there are around 324243 corsas and no micras, id prefer to be different.

I like the type of Micras that you and Rikard have. However, I think there are too many Corsas in general, which is why, when I turn 17, I intend to buy one of these...(or possibly a 105E Anglia, whichever I find first).

IPB Image

now that, gentlemen, is a totally awesome car. our family had one of those in the mid to late eighties, was solid as a rock and flew fairly well too. could easily outdo a morry thou, tho the rod operated brakes were a tad interesting at times. even managed to get it to Eighty-H miles an hour as the needle swung off the clock once.

anyway, my current beast (perhaps wrong choice of word there) is a 1988 Citroen BX

Edited by Sam Appleton

nowt wrong with that micra imo looks differnt and not a corsa so thats gd lol everyones got them

anyway i got a corsa sri :rofl: that in total this year has spent 9 months off the road 3 months on it and 2 engines :thumbup:

another great vauxhall rolls out the garage :coffee:

cheers aubus

I thought a standard Micra was bad but a kevved up one?! :shrug::rofl:

Kevved up?

Try www.barryboys.co.uk for examples of "kevved up" because you must be slightly hazy on the meaning of the word.

Lol, a Micra with bucket seats? That typifies "Kev" to me. Btw, if anyone wants a new Kev exhaust, we had Baked Beans for tea and the tin is going spare :thumbup:

I thought a standard Micra was bad but a kevved up one?! :shrug::rofl:

Kevved up?

Try www.barryboys.co.uk for examples of "kevved up" because you must be slightly hazy on the meaning of the word.

Lol, a Micra with bucket seats? That typifies "Kev" to me. Btw, if anyone wants a new Kev exhaust, we had Baked Beans for tea and the tin is going spare :thumbup:

Kevved up cars as you call it, are ones that done with absolutely no regard to any sort of style. If i stuck a big carbon fibre spoiler or something from the roof of the car it may come under that.

On the subject of Micra's here's a pic of the aforementioned car, my pride and joy....

[attachmentid=11784]

I think i was quite lucky with this one, only had 17000 miles on the clock when i brought it (october 05). The previous owner brought it brand new when they were just introducing the new 'bubble' micras so we think she got a few extras thrown in as well, alloy wheels, metallic paint, etc, for maybe less than she would've paid otherwise. I think personally it looks quite smart, my only gripe really is that the dash looks a bit dated and boxy really.

Seems extremely reliable atm, I've done 6000 miles since i passed in march and not even had a hint of a problem (touch wood).

As i said before, will keep me happy until I'm working full time and can afford something brand new.

Great cars chaps, interesting stuff to see what people drive :thumbup:

post-9-1165019630_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..