Quiz Time

martwisely

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add Smichael even though Denmark shouldn't have been there.

Ranny

Correct Ranny.

Peter Schmeichel: European Championship - Denmark 1992, Premiership, FA Cup, Champions' League - 1999

Nicolas Anelka: European Championship - France 2000, Premiership, FA Cup - Arsenal 1998, Champions' League - Real Madrid 2000

Blimey, my memory isn't as bad as I thought lol.

Ok, banger time!

Which banger driver once infamously said on a TV programme that he was "going out in the next one to put somebody in hospital"?

We start our tour of the Norfolk Coast in Hunstanton - or Sunny Hunny as it is often known! This seaside resort has the unusual distinction of being an east coast resort that faces west

[attachmentid=12068]

well done stu. :appl:

post-765-1165880644.jpg

Guest Scrapman53

Correct, at Smallfield. The day when Tony Mason nearly crapped himself when Tango Marriott got done.

The same guy that "instamatically" qualifies for the finals as he's the reigning champion? Nearly wet myself laughing when he said that!

Lol. I must read to the end of the thread before I reply!

Edited by Scrapman53

ok here goes. in which song would you find the following lyrics:

Sitting here wasted and wounded

At this old piano

Trying hard to capture

The moment this morning i don't know

'cause a bottle of vodka

Is still lodged in my head

And some blond gave me nightmares

I think she's still in my bed

As i dream about movies

They won't make of me when i'm dead

if no-one gets it ill adda few more but not the chorus cos it will give it away :rofl:

how about some questions that you can't just tap into Google and find the answer in 30 seconds :rofl::scared15:

ive only googled the ones about firecracker etc but found none answers on them lol! I knew the Bon jovi one and the scotland one! lol

Edited by martwisely

tap into Google and find the answer in 30 seconds

Like Marcy did to answer my question?

i did that also to your question as you typed it so it would answer it in google! Probs where u got it from :unsure::shrug:

ok, heres a proper question,

This banger was raced last year some time, iv taken a small section from a photo and disguised it a bit, can anyone guess what car it is?

[attachmentid=12087]

If no one can guess it then i'll reveal a bit more.

If your an OMS'er (with a good memory) you should know the answer, but please give the others a chance first :)

:2:

post-775-1166015494.jpg

Edited by Rikard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..