martwisely

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooray! Well done Nick!!

Yipee!

Ok here's my question...

Which 2 Banger teams had a head to head battle at Bovingdon in the 90's, to supposedly settle their differences once and for all?

Ps. I won't be around until after 5.30 this evening to tell you if you are right but I'm sure Stu will remember this one straight away.

Edited by Nick M48

LOL, too easy, Motley Krew vs Surrey Street Squad.

Was a good meeting with the Suicide Squad bringing a few cars back from Cowdy the night before, tho they couldnt race till the DD (i think) due to them being over the 2litre limit.

:thumbup:

LOL, too easy, Motley Krew vs Surrey Street Squad.

Was a good meeting with the Suicide Squad bringing a few cars back from Cowdy the night before, tho they couldnt race till the DD (i think) due to them being over the 2litre limit.

:thumbup:

Yep, well done, thanks for giving others a chance Stu :thumbs_up:

I was there too, and enjoyed it :thumbup:

Ok, hopefully an easier one.

Which PRI Banger points champion went on to become the National Hot Rod World Champion later in his career.....and what is he doing now?

Cheers, just pipped Ranny by 30 secs too!

Who won the bangers 2001 West of England Championship at the Mendips in a Mk1 just before the meeting was abandoned due to bad fog.

Also for a bonus point name his team mate who won all the other heats of the day.

Cheers, just pipped Ranny by 30 secs too!

Who won the bangers 2001 West of England Championship at the Mendips in a Mk1 just before the meeting was abandoned due to bad fog.

Also for a bonus point name his team mate who won all the other heats of the day.

Dave Steeds won it, god knows how as the fog had came down before the race i seem to remeber. Guess Goldsmith won the other race as i can't remeber any other wacky racers names at moment.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..