Quiz Time

martwisely

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scrapman53

Correct chaps.

Peugeot got disqualified from a tarmac rally earlier in the season for having sideskirts and splitters on their cars that hadn't been homologated. They later appealed, and after the final round the FIA decided their appeal was successful and decided to null and void that result losing Alen and Lancia points because they had capitalised on Peugeots disqualification from that rally. This handed the title to Kankunen who raced for Peugeot. :thumbup:

Not being picky but this comes from the sky sports web site so i take it to be correct.

"and the programme is brought right up to date with the emergence of first-time Embassy winner Australian Tony David in 2002 and the first ever live 9 dart finish achieved by Shaun Greatbatch at the Dutch Open in February 2002."

:scared15:

taylors was years b4 that as mason has been in prison 4 a few years and came out in 2005 sometime but if u wanna take it that im wrong fine by me and the dutch open isnt on british tv so it wouldnt b live for us

Edited by aub

damn edit button

aye having followed it up myself yes it was shaun greatbatch but at the time sid waddell said taylors was the first live 9 dart finish see where the confusion sets in lol maybe because the dutch open is not on british tv so taylors the the first britsh live 9 dart finish and i spose the bdo/pdc tend not to reconize each other so take it on chopps as u said shaun greatbatch

sorry 4 the confusion ive confused myself :rofl:

You mean there is a best side to Sid Waddell?

Used to be mildly amusing but is a right pillock these days. Taylors stacking ability etc etc etc. Pure toilet talk. No other player even gets a look in.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..