novice cars again in f2 and bangers

thompa

Hi all,

I have installed brisca heat without a problem loads of cars and tracks, full working skins really happy with that. I raced a formula 2 for real last season and couldnt wait to try the ukdirtf2's.

I again have all the cars and tracks but annoyingly all in novice skin. tried uninstalling everything and downloading everything again to no avail. This is really frustrating also everytime i get so far in the championship it crashes and wont let me start championship again just closes and message comes sayin nascar has unexpectedly closed we would like to find out more etc, lets look at the log etc etc.

I realise a few people have had these problems but as a new member oh n novice on pc can someone please put it in leyman terms for me ie simple ha.

Cant wait try the leagues or practice sessions out when I get a bit quicker :2:

Awesome I now have real cars are there any updates as moodie still in his elite with red roof?

I'm goin to try the bangers now as my girlfriends loves crashin ha, the things we do for a peaceful life eh :thumbup:

Can anyone tell me how I join in practices or leagues as I really fancy racin real people too

My biggest question is why didn't I find this game ages ago :rofl:

the f2 works spot on but tried reinstallin the bangers off that site and stil only4 cars ie novice laurel, cortina, capri and bluebird any ideas ?

Forgive me for being thick but how do you change skinpack? When i go into the banger folder i have granada,s jag's the lot so i have all the cars they just dont show up for some reason. just the novice laurel bluebird capri and cortina

I even have the same problem with the saloons too, team england, scotland and cars only. I have downloaded both patches and skin packs upto number 8 still the same

When you download any mod from ukdirt then all you will see is novice skins.

when you join us online you will see our cars,thats the ones in the skin packs,i`m surprised no one has mentioned that.

To race us online then you need to register first,take your time reading all of the ukdirt site,all the info you need is there,once you have done that we have a section on this forum about server announcements and the jolt rota is there also.

oh and welcome to the mad mad world of ukdirt :thumbs_up:

No one had mentioned that fozz cheers for the greeting hopefully i will be joining you soon show me how its done. still practicing at the min find some tracks quite easy ie buxton just use other cars to brake ha and others quite hard to pass like birmingham and cowdie where i seem evenly matched and struggle to overtake. seem to get either alot of understeer out of the bend or over steer now and again i get it right and fly down the straight.

Guess practice makes perfect :2:

all the tracks are easy when racing offline m8,you think your doing well until you race against others online.

When you get clearance to race online then come in and practice and you can see what ukdirt is all about,you can tweak your setups for the new season next year :thumbs_up:

all the tracks are easy when racing offline m8,you think your doing well until you race against others online.

When you get clearance to race online then come in and practice and you can see what ukdirt is all about,you can tweak your setups for the new season next year :thumbs_up:

No amount of practise offline can prepare you for online racing. I waited years until i thought i was good enough because I won every offline race, but when i raced online, i was one of the very slowest. My advice is get yourself online as soon as possible then from there and there oonly will get real practise on how to race. It is all about maximum concentration and settup perfection.

No amount of practise offline can prepare you for online racing. I waited years until i thought i was good enough because I won every offline race, but when i raced online, i was one of the very slowest. My advice is get yourself online as soon as possible then from there and there oonly will get real practise on how to race. It is all about maximum concentration and settup perfection.

Cheers for the advice lads I shall see you both soon till my new formula2 built and ready to race, then I'll be one of the slowest for real ha. Setting a brand new car up from scratch thankfully Gordon Nielson has kindly offered to put it on the scales for me so hopefully have a base setting to work from. Pity the real thing not as cheap to fix :banghead2:

See you on track soon then, you are definately making the right choice by getting straight out there and building up skill online. Online racing is a completey different experience to offline racing.

More advice would be, until your fast enough to challenge the top drivers there is no point attacking them needlessly. You will end up with a bad reputation which is impossible to shake off (just ask Kane :scared15: ) and end up being nailed on every corner.

Looking forward to racing with you as a white grader myself ;),

Kruiz

EDIT: have you got someone to paint your F2, or are you doing it yourself? If neither, I will do one for you if you want.

Edited by Kruiz 136

that would be awesome if you could paint one for me, i have a pic of me old hcd at barford you could use if you wish as the new car isn't panelled or painted yet mate

Soon as I pop over my dads I'll send it as he has a pic on his pc. Or we can wait til the new car is painted its up to you mate

Soon as I pop over my dads I'll send it as he has a pic on his pc. Or we can wait til the new car is painted its up to you mate

If your planning on starting the F2 season on the 15th of Jan (i think thats when it starts?) I will need to get to work on your skin as soon as possible, so the admin can recieve it in time, so it depends if you car will be painted in time. Im not sure when the skins need to be in by and I will need at least 3 days to get it done as real life skins can be difficult to do sometimes.

I'll be over my dads one day over xmas if not xmas day so I'll send the pic mate.

I cant believe how good some of the cars look its amazing how realistic they esp the new murray shale car n wagon.

I had heard about the ukdirt game etc but no idea how big it was til now but I'm really looking forward to racing :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..