ORR Trucks v1.0

Pedz 212

this mod was made by madcowie and its awesome !!!!

anyone with rfactor download this :thumbs_up:

thanks stu :thumbup:

ORR Trucks v1.0

LOL i got these yesterday.....the servers were full of 'em so figured it was the polite thing to do :thumbup: astonishing mod rofl, could barely see for grinning (as Scrappy and Mac can testify, they saw how well i was doing :blink::rofl::rofl: )

congrats again MC, stunning stuff :042:

ps - the baja buggies from KDSR suit the tracks well too :)

Amazing work mad cowie! Brilliant on mud but, Tarmac is pure fun! Thanks for your time for doing these :thumbup::thumbs_up::2::appl::king:

And prydie if you go to this link scroll down the page and see scrapmans post, thats how i learnt how to install mods thanks to peds for showing me the link before.

Here

Edited by Tombo209

Guest Scrapman53

Skins are no probs once you get used to editing the veh file.

Go here, download and install the .dds photoshop plugin (skins are saved in .dds format

Then go Here for the tutorial on setting up and using the .dds plugin. This is for GTL but Rfactor works the same way.

Save your .psd to a folder then convert it to .dds and send that to where the rest of the .dds files are for the mod. Then copy a .veh file to somewhere, open it with notepad and edit it to recognise your skin. Copyy the .veh file to the same folder as the skins, and that's it.

Any questions, just ask. :thumbs_up:

Must say last night was just superb fun and qualifying isnt everything in these as i proved last night :o As for arena the few laps i did were hilarious fun can't wait for the 3 others soon to be released eh stu :rolleyes:

Superb mod would suggest a definate without doubt excellent work Stuart and the other lads who helped out :2:

Amazing work mad cowie! Brilliant on mud but, Tarmac is pure fun! Thanks for your time for doing these :thumbup::thumbs_up::2::appl::king:

And prydie if you go to this link scroll down the page and see scrapmans post, thats how i learnt how to install mods thanks to peds for showing me the link before.

Here

that link doesnt work here

I just tryed downloading a track and this camne up telling me i have to donate money before i can download any more, has any one got any ideas of getting round this?

lol yeah theres 2 ways...... 1) wait until tomorrow..... 2) download the track from one of the mirror locations. Most of the files on Rfactorcentral are either available from them and from mirror sites too (the RfactorCentral downloads are the ones with the red blob next to em). Rfactorcentral downloads are restricted to 4 or 5 (or summat like that) per day but you can download from as many mirrors as you wish. I'd recommend using the mirrors tbh, its a good way to get to see the websites of some of the developers who are spewing out the rfactor stuff at the moment (and of course from time to time you find stuff that isnt on rfactorcentral for one reason or another).

good luck m8, happy hunting ..... Wrighty

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..