PDC World Darts Final

Guest Trash

Anyone watch it?!

Must be the finest game of darts I have ever seen.

6-6 in sets with it being the first to 7. 5-5 in legs in the deciding set to leave a sudden death leg for the title with Barney winning the bull off and beating Taylor for the title.

Faaaaantastic for a couple of reasons,

1. Because Barney beat Taylor.

2. Taylor lost and he is arrogant although he has a right to be I suppose but he is condescending to the other players.

3. The nob that is Sid Waddell made to eat his words. Commentators should be neutral and not sitting in Taylors underpants for 2 weeks.

Get in!

Aye, great match..probably the best final ever in either of the 2 darts World Championships.

Not well up with the commentators on Sky, but I presume you're on about the lad with the North East accent because he is a world class clown every time I hear him on Sky.

WD Barney, Obviously meant a lot to him when he won and proved a point I think tonight.

Cheers

Grasser233

Darts whas good tonight because Barney wins from the no.1 of the world

and the first non-english that on that pdc world championschip but barney still says taylor is better but

i think barney is better now or he had just good luck

Edited by Superstox

yep sat there watching it and was gutted taylor lost though esp as id the day before put a bet on taylor to win darts,man utd premership and ireland to win rugby world cup

about the comentators i actually thought taylor had a fair bit of slaging off last night about pethtic shots yet barny never got nowt was a superb game and glad barney won he has done superb in his 1st year

as for the best ever game well defo in my top 2 along with the 2004 world with taylor v painter which i think went to 6-6 sets and 5-5 on legs but taylor winning :thumbup:

as for the best ever game well defo in my top 2 along with the 2004 world with taylor v painter which i think went to 6-6 sets and 5-5 on legs but taylor winning :thumbup:

i played against kevin painter in an exhibition match at my parents snooker club 3 weeks before that tournament. i reckon he played so well cos he learnt a lot from playing against me. :rofl:

wd barney was an epic match. deserved it after missing 5 or 6 shots for the match earlier on and being 3-0 down aswell.

Gutted.

Phil Taylor is the man, and there is a fine line between knowing your good and being arrogant. There's not many people 13 times world champion in their sport, of whatever choice.

The same arguement always pops up with the 'darts isn't a sport' but some of the throwing was / is unbeleiveable. I cast your mind back to the 170 finish by Barney, but before that....a certain 19 (?) mr. Klassen pulled off a great shot by taking a (something along the lines) of treble 17, treble 18 then double 12....the weirdest way you could go, but all at the blink of an eye, adding up like there was no tomorrow.

Sid Wadell talks the biggest junk i've ever heard, but gets away with it?! :thumbup:

Sid Wadell talks the biggest junk i've ever heard, but gets away with it?! :thumbup:

Pot.Kettle and Black . 3 Words that spring to mind equally as quick as the affore-mentioned dart players unusual route to his check-out... ;)

Edited by Andymek

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..