Damage

martin379

I turned that damage thing on in my Offline Heat games, makes them much better imo, although it takes about 20 seconds longer to load the race up. You can turn it on or off by opening up your options file in your mod folder in Notepad. Then go down and change Vertex damage from 'No' to 'Yes' or 'Off' to 'On', whichever one it is I cant remeber now lol.

I turned that damage thing on in my Offline Heat games, makes them much better imo, although it takes about 20 seconds longer to load the race up. You can turn it on or off by opening up your options file in your mod folder in Notepad. Then go down and change Vertex damage from 'No' to 'Yes' or 'Off' to 'On', whichever one it is I cant remeber now lol.

vertex damage is gr8, go in jolt or private servers wi few m8s with it on and it ryt laff

vertex damage is gr8, go in jolt or private servers wi few m8s with it on and it ryt laff

It also slows down the opening of servers. :042:

• 2 months later...

eh i cant find were to turn it on? my options folder wont open that in my brisca heat folder????//

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..