Congrats to Minime

Magpye105

Now why would we want to slag you off....

Now if you'd have done it F2's we might have said  appl.gif

But around a super fast FOXHOLE... and in the car you have... no real big surprise is it  shrug.gif 

But some of your comments about F2's so far and certain people racing them... i'm looking forward to your first meeting....  i'll even miss a shale meeting to see that 1...  5.gif  rofl.gif

Guest Trash
wonder y no1 replys O yes cus its not something u can all slagg me off about

14878[/snapback]

No it probably has something to do with being a complete berk. Respect is a big word.

thanxs for the kind words every1 lmao

wonder y no1 replys O yes cus its not something u can all slagg me off about

14878[/snapback]

Well Done on your Final win  appl.gif

When you learn to post proper words as opposed to shorthanded text style nonsense i'll congratulate you on that as well.  wink.gif

Well done nobber! just goes to show that you dont need to spend vast amounts of money to get results  blink.gif

14914[/snapback]

rofl.gif Quality!!! rofl.gif

thumbup.gif

Edited by andymek69

rofl.gif Quality!!! rofl.gif

thumbup.gif

14926[/snapback]

Is that good quality, or poor quality, Andy?

Quality is a degree of excellence, so...you just spouted pish in the above post  thumbup.gif And it's always the 'auld yins' that get onto the 'young en's...

011.gif

Is that good quality, or poor quality, Andy?

Quality is a degree of excellence, so...you just spouted pish in the above post  thumbup.gif And it's always the 'auld yins' that get onto the 'young en's...

011.gif

15233[/snapback]

Still posting bewarespam.gif i see HAcK . Only it's slightly more highbrow bewarespam.gif than before    011.gif

Are you trying to get a job in dictionary corner on countdown  wink.gif 

It's not spam, it's only highlighting the 'mistake'. Made no sense. Only time i've posted is to make a point onhow people use 'quality' in the wrong way. That's all.

I'll go back to just reading, and accept my apologys for for spamming the forum once again.

It's not spam, it's only highlighting the 'mistake'

15279[/snapback]

Fair enough. I'ts also splitting hairs or nitpicking. Like i'd be if i highlighted the fact that you've written "apologies for for spamming" in your reply.  shrug.gif

You'd be a busy boy if you want to do that right through the forum but hey, if that's your thing bash on   coffee.gif

appl.gif yeah wd jonny boy doesnt matter how good your gear is you still have to be able to drive it i mean look at cabs with all that power under his bonnet rofl.gif 300 thousand miles on the clock and he`s whooping em

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..