HELP

Andy543NI

I RECENTLY GOT MY COMPUTER WIPED AND I LOST ALL THE NASCAR HEAT STUFF banghead2.gif  shrug.gif .  I DONT HAVE THE DISK BUT I WAS TOLD I DID NOT NEED THEIS. IS THIS TRURE IF SO WHAT DO I NEED AND WHERE DO I GET IT.

CHEERS,

ANDREW C

I RECENTLY GOT MY COMPUTER WIPED AND I LOST ALL THE NASCAR HEAT STUFF banghead2.gif  shrug.gif .  I DONT HAVE THE DISK BUT I WAS TOLD I DID NOT NEED THEIS. IS THIS TRURE IF SO WHAT DO I NEED AND WHERE DO I GET IT.

CHEERS,

ANDREW C

14529[/snapback]

Hi Ye u do need nascar heat m8 coz sum of the things have to be installed in that directory i got mine of short circuit website nascar heat and the add-on disc for 30 quid but obviuosly u will ned to updat coz its only got sum of the add-ons i dont know if this is ne help but oh well lol  2.gif

Hi  042.gif

As Dazza says you will need to install nascar heat yourself as that is the main game that all the mods are run from.

After that all of the Mods, patches, tracks, chassis and skinpacks are downloadable from  www.ukdirt.co.uk. The add on disk just saves all the downloading but it is not essential.

Hope you get back on track soon  thumbs_up.gif

You can download the Essentials pack from (I forget where).  That has the files you need to get Heat mods working without a copy of Heat itself.

14722[/snapback]

I've heard a few people having problems trying to run our mods with just the Essentials pack, It doesn't contain all of the files needed apparently, I'm not sure which files it doesn't have but I'd recommend getting a Nascar heat cd if possible. I think the JamieG still has some copies available.

Guest Scrapman53

It's fine here.

What I do now if I format is - Copy my Hasbro folder to a DVD-R, format, install Nascar heat essentials, install UKDirt Bangers (this needs installed because if you don't, the car manager doesn't work properly), then copy my entire Hasbro folder over from the DVD to Prog files, install 1.72e patch and all my mods are ready to use. I've done this twice now without any probs and it takes roughly 10 mins to do a complete install.No problems with crashes, cheat messages or anything.  thumbs_up.gif

The only thing I found not working with the Essentials (I uninstalled Nascar Heat completely to test it), was the mod selection thing.  To get round it I use the Mod Launcher (available at the same site).

I did make backups of the mods I had, but F1 and Rods I installed straight from downloads off the UKDirt site, so there's nothing missing at all from the Essentials pack.

CHEERS,

ANDREW C

14529[/snapback]

While formatting did they also remove your caps lock key?  thumbup.gif

I did make backups of the mods I had, but F1 and Rods I installed straight from downloads off the UKDirt site, so there's nothing missing at all from the Essentials pack.

15214[/snapback]

I believe its the ui.res file that is missing and causing some problems.

While formatting did they also remove your caps lock key?  thumbup.gif

15215[/snapback]

rofl.gif  appl.gif

thumbup.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..