decal request please

spongeboblloydy

Had A spare 5 Mins, Hope You Like Them

Cheers Si

[attachmentid=15059]

[attachmentid=15060]

cheers lad that middle ones sweet as.. unless someone gives me better one i fink i might use dat. lol not bad for five minutes.u got another 5 spare to tell me how u make um?

cheeers for them anyways :2:

p.s other peeps still make others please

Cheers Si

[attachmentid=15059]

[attachmentid=15060]

cheers lad that middle ones sweet as.. unless someone gives me better one i fink i might use dat. lol not bad for five minutes.u got another 5 spare to tell me how u make um?

you ever gonna be happy? or a better idea do it yourself we all had to learn

Cheers Si

[attachmentid=15059]

[attachmentid=15060]

you ever gonna be happy? or a better idea do it yourself we all had to learn

soory lad lol dint mean 2 offend ya like lol.and ye ur right we all ave to learn sometime so can you start me off by telli nme how u actualy do it an what on? then i wont need to bug peeps such as you to make me stuff :thumbup:

How about do some reading in the skinpainting section as there have been loads of questions been

answered about making signs, or otherwise do some search on google and read some tutorials. 3rd option

is just open an empty page and try some stuff out. Lately more and more people want to paint their

own cars, nothing wrong with that only most of them want that their first skin is gonna be perfect wich is

almost impossible without any psp or photoshop experience, just by trying thing you will learn more and

more. I paint skins for 5 years now and still learning by the day. Making your own skin with decals that other

people made and then posting the skin up here saying its your first attempt isnt the right way ..

Cheers

Mark

Edited by H33Racing

How about do some reading in the skinpainting section as there have been loads of questions been

answered about making signs, or otherwise do some search on google and read some tutorials. 3rd option

is just open an empty page and try some stuff out. Lately more and more people want to paint their

own cars, nothing wrong with that only most of them want that their first skin is gonna be perfect wich is

almost impossible without any psp or photoshop experience, just by trying thing you will learn more and

more. I paint skins for 5 years now and still learning by the day. Making your own skin with decals that other

people made and then posting the skin up here saying its your first attempt isnt the right way ..

Cheers

Mark

lol good speach. but ye ur right sorry i should of looked in search but it jsut [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b] tek coz everythign ive done so far has been searchi non here going threw 100s of pages trying to find what i want. soo for some odd reason i thought that it might be easier posting here for help so that people can just tell me and il lget various opinions which is always better. il lpost ma online racing skin i am amking atm up lad. i haave onyl beeen doing skins for bowt 2 weeks now but it dunt look to bad.

cheers for all the help an advice anyway m8 even if you could do wif some tampons :2:

In All Fairnes Mate, You Will Be Lucky If Anyone Else Makes You A Sheet as Its Not A Comp On Who Can Win Ther Signs To Put On Your Car, I Dont Normally Help Many Newbies Out And This Is Why As It Normly Just Wastes My Time, If You Paint A skin It Isnt All About Decals Its About Text and Where You Put It,

Si

[attachmentid=15064]

[attachmentid=15065]

[attachmentid=15066]

post-243-1176660489.jpg

post-243-1176660591.jpg

post-243-1176660623.jpg

Edited by Si_231

In All Fairnes Mate, You Will Be Lucky If Anyone Else Makes You A Sheet as Its Not A Comp On Who Can Win Ther Signs To Put On Your Car, I Dont Normally Help Many Newbies Out And This Is Why As It Normly Just Wastes My Time, If You Paint A skin It Isnt All About Decals Its About Text and Where You Put It,

Si

[attachmentid=15064]

[attachmentid=15065]

[attachmentid=15066]

kk cheers lad .helpfull tip that. :2:

Si

[attachmentid=15064]

[attachmentid=15065]

[attachmentid=15066]

kk cheers lad .helpfull tip that. :2:

o ye and also can you get different wheels for bangers to race with?

for rendering, the tga files for wheels can be found on My Webpage under the downloads section

for banger wheels in the game, that's quite a lot more complicated :thumbs_up:

hi guys me again.(the noob) um was just wondering where do you lads get your fonts from?

cheers lloydy

Heres a good start....

Link

:thumbs_up:

cheers m8.um last question. just wondering if you knew how to make your paintjobs on skins look more realistic? so that the are like more shiny and not as flat and boring as mine look?

cheers lloydy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..