justice for the 96!

braderz516

hi,

i know that every body knows about the hillsborough disaster.now lets try to do something for it! many people died many people where hurt but they will never forget that moment.so by posting in this please show your support as my friends uncle died in this and so did many of my dads friends. one more thing for every innocent liverpool fan in this horrific tragedy.

post-1472-1176668925.jpg

I think what hes asking is what exactly do we do to support or we being numptys :banghead2:

Allstar's Disrespectful comments.

:3::angry:

I think thats really unfair & disrectful to those who lost their lives and their families, whether you like football or, people have still died in what was a very unfortunate disaster. If it had been your dad or uncle had been killed in a similar accident, and people turned round and said 'I don't care' just because they dislike bangers or oval racing, I think you be very hurt by that. Just because they were football fans certainly doesn't mean that they are bad people, and you should show respect to those that lost their lifes regardless of whether you like their favorite sport & team or not, they didn't want to or deserve to die, I think Erik is right, its people like you who have ruined England. :angry:

RIP Hillsborough 96.

Edited by Kruiz 136

I didn't see what Allstar said, but I'm guessing it was his usual "football sucks" garbage. I don't subscribe to that at all, as I'm a big fan of football, in particular Peterhead FC, who's home games I have been attending since the age of 11. If you don't like football, fair enough. I don't like other sports such as Rugby, but you don't here me complaning. Whilst I'm not sure what kind of 'support' Braderz is looking for, or why he is asking for it at this particular time, there's no need for disrespectful comments, end of. As they have said, think, if you lost a family member at such a disaster, and people came on here and said something to the effect of "I'm not bothered because I don't like....." how would that feel?

Edited by erik

Rikard, you dont really know much do you? Brighton too far down south for news lol?

I agree, was a great tragedy was hillsborough, R.I.P......Disrespectful comments are not welcome, even if you disagree with the sport or hobby or woteva :thumbs_down:

Edited by COURTY 334

Yeah I wasnt laughing but braderz does need to get out more :banghead2:

Great! I arrive late and miss AllStars post! :rofl::scared15:

I dunno what happened, but any good person dying for no reason is a great shame :thumbs_down:

R.I.P

I agree no football fan deserves to die

WTF does F2's have to do with it? *sigh*

Its not that i dont care about the people dying and so forth, yeah its not nice when that sorta thing happens and i obviously didnt post the right thing

What i was trying to say was the fact that it is another prime example of why football is so stupid. I aint been to watch a game lately, for good reason, last time i went the place was full of yobs and chavs all kicking the FILTERED out of each other and stoned out thier faces. Now tbh, is it really a suprise people die?

Its not that i dont care about the people dying and so forth, yeah its not nice when that sorta thing happens and i obviously didnt post the right thing

What i was trying to say was the fact that it is another prime example of why football is so stupid. I aint been to watch a game lately, for good reason, last time i went the place was full of yobs and chavs all kicking the FILTERED out of each other and stoned out thier faces. Now tbh, is it really a suprise people die?

You obviously haven't got a clue about what happened so why bother commenting?

96 died because the police fecked up and let too many people in, causing a mass crush, it had nothing to do with yobs or fighting or that football is 'stupid'.

And how do you think that happens, obviously people have to barge in to get that number of people into a confined space, after all if your standng at a meeting for example, you always have a distance between you and the next bloke, once ur at that distance u dont go any closer to him. The only time you do is when people push so obviously people msut of been pushing for there to be enought people in that area. ie impatient yobs

And how do you think that happens, obviously people have to barge in to get that number of people into a confined space, after all if your standng at a meeting for example, you always have a distance between you and the next bloke, once ur at that distance u dont go any closer to him. The only time you do is when people push so obviously people msut of been pushing for there to be enought people in that area. ie impatient yobs

You really think yobs barged through the turnstiles past all the police and security?! It was a FA Cup Semi final where there would of been even more police than at a normal game.

There was a huge inquiry afterwards and the result was that it was the police's fault.

Shut up and read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsborough_disaster before you go making even more of a tw@t of yourself.

I don't think anyone mentioned F2's Allstar, but when I used bangers as a scenario in which to try and make you understand the situation, but you obviously don't. If you don't care that much, why even bother posting, and upsetting the people who were invloved or is that what you wanted to do? Because to me it seems your just a 'yob' who enjoys making other peoples lifes hell. I have been to many Football & Rougby matches, most of which have been very have not broken out into fights, but there are actually families there, Fathers, with sons, and yes of course there are 'chavs' as you so stereo-typically put it, there for a good time, but they rarely cause any trouble.

Try looking through the ages of the peopke who died and you will find they range from 10 years old to 62 years old, and I highly doubt they were all being aggressive.

You may dislike football, but it doesn't get to be England's and possibly the World's most popular sport by being 'stupid' does it??

Edited by Kruiz 136

Guest Scrapman53

What a waste of a thread that started out with good intentions.

All I can say is "Justice for the 96"

Edited by Scrapman53

Guest Trash

If you think about it you see more fights at banger and stock cars meetings with 2000 people present pro rata compared to a football match with 70,000 people present. But hey, just sweep that under the carpet eh. Why let the truth get in the way of a good story. :rolleyes: So Allstar, if you go and watch this, are you one of the yobs you are on about?

Anyway, Hillsborough wasn't a fight in any case. It was a health & safety catastrophe, which will be imprinted in the minds of millions for the rest of their lives. Bradford City was another one and one of the few childhood memories I have that still haunt me to this day. Television in those days wasn't quite so P.C. and t was quite graphic to watch.

RIP to all those lost.

Edited by Trash

Ive never seen a fight inside a stadium because the simple fact you will get a life ban, fights usualy happen a few miles up the road in a local carpark or something. :thumbs_down:

You have a real problem..

JUSTICE FOR THE 96!!

What football team did you watch? :rofl:

Nah seriously justice for the 96 :appl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..