Billy-Tom O' Connor

Kruiz 136

After a flying start to the season, making it to 3rd in the first month of the grading list, Billy-Tom has been outstanding for a relative newcomer. Billy is now graded red at 16th in the points after 3 grading periods but unfortunately I haven't got to a meeting with his aerofoil anything other than white so far this season so i have been unable to update yet, as I believe there is now more sign-writing on the top of the wing.

Billy-Tom has suffered back problems after an accident at work so he isn't racing as regularly as he would like to at the moment but his future looks very bright.

As a slight change from the normal screenshots, I ave acquired a copy of 3ds and tried a few renders. I know they are very very simple and basic but i haven't had time to learn how to do better ones yet, although i still think these are better than screenshots.

Comments welcome...

[attachmentid=16466]

[attachmentid=16467]

[attachmentid=16468]

and the download for anyone who wants it (drivers.txt included)....

[attachmentid=16469]

Cheers

Kruiz

post-862-1181668232.jpg

post-862-1181668257.jpg

post-862-1181668277.jpg

318_Billy_Tom_O___Connor.zip

Some pics i found in the stoxnet gallery for people who don't know what the real car looks like:

http://forum.stoxnet.com/gallery/displayim...cat=0&pos=5

http://forum.stoxnet.com/gallery/displayim...cat=0&pos=9

http://forum.stoxnet.com/gallery/displayim...cat=0&pos=2

http://forum.stoxnet.com/gallery/displayim...cat=0&pos=2

:thumbs_up:

Edited by Kruiz 136

Many thanks for a great skin :thumbup:

Was wondering if the upcoming rFactor mod might mean nobody doing any more real life skins for us offline racers, but this is excellent.

Now if we could just get MOR137 and Dragon to release the real life skins for the excellent new models they released this year it would be brilliant! Hint hint :whistling::sign09:

:thankyousign:

Darren

Now if we could just get MOR137 and Dragon to release the real life skins for the excellent new models they released this year it would be brilliant! Hint hint :whistling::sign09:

Darren

Nice skin Kruiz.

I didn't realise that I haven't released the 97 shale skin. I'll post it up tonight :thumbs_up:

Dragon

Super stuff kruiz!

But the links u posted take me to pics off 259/515 m8 lol

That might be because i used the search feature lol. I think i had that problem before...

Oh well, if you want to see what it looks like there is a search button in the top right corner on the gallery of stoxnet. Just type 318 and some pics should come up. :thumbs_up:

Thanks for all the kind comments lads, makes the hard work pay off :thumbs_up:

Hopefully there will be more to follow for BriSCA Heat yet Dazza from me, I have a few planned/currently painting.

And when rFactor materialises I will be doing skins for that as well with any luck.

Cheers

Kruiz

heres some pics of him at red if there any help m8

post-1142-1181747635.jpg

post-1142-1181747676.jpg

skin looks good kruiz

but the inside colors/pattern of number of spoiler is a bit different on the pictures

That is the one bit im not happy with tbh, but I have no idea of how to get that reflective effect in the numbers. Is there anyone that knows how to do that effect that would be willing to teach me please? It would be very helpful as i have needed that effect on a few of my skins and end up just having to use checks instead. :shrug:

skin looks good kruiz

but the inside colors/pattern of number of spoiler is a bit different on the pictures

That is the one bit im not happy with tbh, but I have no idea of how to get that reflective effect in the numbers. Is there anyone that knows how to do that effect that would be willing to teach me please? It would be very helpful as i have needed that effect on a few of my skins and end up just having to use checks instead. :shrug:

Hi Kruiz, great skin as usual mate. If your looking for something to help improve the numbers then try looking here: http://www.phaseiisignsupply.com/holographic_a.html Hope this helps mate :thumbs_up:

skin looks good kruiz

Hi Kruiz, great skin as usual mate. If your looking for something to help improve the numbers then try looking here: http://www.phaseiisignsupply.com/holographic_a.html Hope this helps mate :thumbs_up:

Thanks Martin, i think i can try and make something from them, :2::thumbup:

• 2 months later...

I think i've got something for you Kruiz. It's for Paintshop Pro 8.

Put the file in youre Patterns folder.

[attachmentid=18447]

Thanks a lot Dennis :thumbup: much appreciated :thumbs_up:

Another great skin mate, cant wait for your Will yarrow one now :thumbs_up:

It is in a queue of requests, but I will get round to it eventually m8 :thumbs_up:

Thanks for the comment on the 318 car btw :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..