rFactor F1 Stockcar Beta Released!

Hooty256

Excellent work guys

Best way we can show what we think of this mod is to rate it on Rfactorcentral and get it into hall of fame :thumbs_up:

pretty much anything can get in that so it should'nt be too hard :P

Personally I hate seeing Betas in the HOF as they are blatantly not the finished article, give it time and when the MOD is fully finished then I'll whack them 5s in :)

Guest Scrapman53

At the end of the day, this beta is enough to stop me playing any other mods on rFactor. 1 car and 3 tracks is enough to keep me happy. That's why I gave it all 5s. :thumbup::thumbup:

If only the rallycross mod could be finished, that would make my world complete. :scared15:

For anyone who is a gamepad person like myself (I don't get on with wheels and i dont get on with left foot braking either lol!) then try something with touch sensitive buttons, as you can achieve better throttle control on these than older pads. I've recently invested in a Logitech Chillstream which, apart from the rather pointless hand cooling gimmick (which is no use when you've got a kung fu grip over the air vents) is an ideal controller for rF. I personally brought it because it has triggers rather than shoulder buttons, which I use for my brake and throttle as I can use them progressively.

PS2 controllers are touch sensitive too, so I'm sure they would be brilliant as well, i just thought the idea of triggers gives you more control.

At the end of the day, this beta is enough to stop me playing any other mods on rFactor. 1 car and 3 tracks is enough to keep me happy. That's why I gave it all 5s. :thumbup::thumbup:

If only the rallycross mod could be finished, that would make my world complete. :scared15:

Actually I fired up the RS200 and did a few laps of Brands the other day scrappy........ :blink:

post-139-1185482378_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hooty256

Hi,

I downloaded all stockcar f1 beta v 1.0 but its not working here,somebody knows the problem????

I allso haven't the RFactor desktop icoon.

Can somebody help me plzz

Greetz ,Tinman

Is your std rFactor install still working ok. Have you installed other rf mods before.

Yeah i had before RFACTOR BENELUX ONLINE RACING,but i delete it all from my computer a half year ago :scared15:

Have you reinstalled it. If so go to the directory it is installed in and create a shortcut from there.

To find out if the BRISCA mod has installed then go to your rFactor directory, then GameData\Vehicles and there should be a folder called F1 Stockcars IIRC

You could just del all the F1 files there, and reinstall. You need to point the exe to your main RF folder. If you point to a sub folder you will prob get stuff like this. Hopefully you dont have just the demo of RF and have the full version.

• 4 weeks later...

Hooters/chaps having an idiot moment here, what do i click on to start the download?

nps click here m8, that's freew's server :)

long time m8, hope you're well :042:

Everyone get ticking the number 5s in the ratings box.

<bump> :) nearly 1000 votes all, if you didn't vote yet ......

Edited by wrighty496

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..