rFactor F1 Stockcar Beta Released!

Hooty256

Although i do not race in uk dirt , this is a fantastic mod , we had a few good races last night on scrappys server , i have been playing the other various dirt mods for rFactor mostly american tracks which are very wide , seeing how thin the brisca short ovals are :5: < i kept hitting the wall . all in all i look forward to the full release , thanks for the hard work you guys must have put into this :appl:

Wicked stuff to everyone involved...Models and physics is all outstanding....look forward to racing with you's if i can get up in the mornings when yous race lol

Might have to get something going like we did for the NZ heat......

Good stuff guys..Cyas on the track sometime hopefully

Guest Scrapman53

For anyone looking for a cheap wheel, you won't go wrong with a Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback USB on Ebay. I used one for years and it still works great. Probably be able to pick one up now for around £15.

The Logitech Driving Force Pro (DFP) can be had on Ebay quite cheap second hand too. Another good wheel. :thumbs_up:

Trav. I paid mines in Dollars and got it for £22. something. :3::thumbup:

Aub was going well on a pad last night and I think there's a few others that are quick as well with one. Just need to mess about with the sensitivity settings etc. To get it how you like it. But as Jeff says, you can't beat a wheel for rFactor (and most other newer driving games)

Edited by Scrapman53

yup must say stunning stuff guys cheers :thumbup:

as for the pad/wheel as scrappy says i was using a pad last nite and was keeping up with him and mac till the backend overtook the front end and it happend a fair bit lol but was some cracking racing

Guest Scrapman53

Keep looking Trav. There's a few Driving Force Pros on there, just deends what they sell for.

A Microsoft will turn up. You usually get people that have had it for years, used it twice and not liked it, then put it up the loft.

A wheel needs a good bit of practice to get the feel of it, but once you get the hang of it, you won't go back to a pad or buttons. :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..