Thanks to the UK Short Oval Mod Team!

Guest Scrapman53

Well it is the morning after the night before so to speak, and I am still grinning from ear to ear. Great work guys although I need to find someway to remove that lead from my right boot :appl:

i managed to console myself with the idea that as soon as it got dark and the lights came on it must've got a layer of dew on the track :blink: either that or i've got the setup back-to-front (or side-to-side, depending on your point of view lol)

i'm gonna have a go at putting a shale server up tonight, more news as we get it (probs about 9ish :))

hell of a night tho, gratz again to the mod team :appl: :appl:

I tried the F1s offline last night, great mod :thumbup:

Well done to those involved :thumbup:

Engines sound great aswell :thumbup:

Edited by erik

i managed to console myself with the idea that as soon as it got dark and the lights came on it must've got a layer of dew on the track :blink: either that or i've got the setup back-to-front (or side-to-side, depending on your point of view lol)

I did find with your Tarmac setup that if I swithched the ride heights round so the rear was higher it was much more planted

Edited by drumbstick

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is awesome and one of the best on RFactor in my opinion. Well done lads! :appl:

All we need now are more drivers on the servers. Where are they all hiding :scared15:

Another good one just out is ORR2. Was on Crandon last night but again, needs more drivers.

Edited by Murph

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..