f1 test meeting

Hutch#331

anyone interested in a test meeting for tonight at 8.30, book yourself in here.........

it will be open to the 'non paying' members as its an open server but it will be passworded when the meeting starts, so if you know anyone who'd like to join point them in this direction :thumbup:

booking in - free server ? - can i race a skin from someone who aint there tonight i got no skin in the pack

yes m8 you can use mine as ive got a bbq ere 2day so i cant race :thumbs_down:

188 haadee

Thanks , fun little meet ,even if the driving standard was not so good from a certain person :011:

we should make this an every sunday thing , i'm sure it will pick up popularity given time , 10 tonight , i would love to see 20 cars on the isp tar track.. :rofl::5::5:

Thanks , fun little meet ,even if the driving standard was not so good from a certain person :011:

Sorry about that, was still getting used to driving without the stability control, auto shifting etc. Didn't realise my driving was that bad.

Anyway, thanks for meeting, quite enjoyed it despite struggling a little with the driving, not so bad now though :thumbup:

great fun anyway, a regular meet on sundays sounds good to me :thumbs_up:

And it sounds a good idea to me too, thanks for running it Hutch, and Spike last week, its much appreciated, as the more testing/feedback, the better! I'll try and get myself in one in a week or two.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..