Cowdenbeath Results 7-5-05

Ham 775

Glad to hear youre on the mend big chap!!

Didnt actually see you going in as such as just previous to the affore-mentioned incident,241 rattled the inner marker tyre hard at the pit bend and pushed it out onto the track and I went over to see just how far it had gone onto the track when I heard all the commotion coming from turn 2!!!

When I realised you'd given yourself a dull one I sprinted (Well, walked faster than normal) up to where you had "landed"

When I arrived you were still out cold and was probably orbiting somewhere around the Saturn/Venus area!!

Once you eventually came round and the paramedic was asking you where you hurt about, all you seemed to be worried about was the fact you'd chipped one of your teeth!!!

As said, its good to see you're fine after it all now, albeit very sore, but the events after the incident were kinda funny as when you realised that just about most of the previous happenings prior to your incident were a blur and when you were asking various folk about the events, you kept asking the same question over and over again, "how many laps did I do again?" (A goldfish springs to mind there)

Once again, Well Done on sitting yer rear in the car mate,Wouldnt get me doin that for love nor money,(Cant imagine the scrutineer getting an easy run if he was ever to venture out can you?)

P.S,

SOAPS,

I noticed Eddies car had the slogan written on the side "1 3/4" wider..2" Lower on , Didnt realise the driver fell into the same dimensions as well!!!

P.P.S,

Please thank him for attending again this year, Much appreciated, and I look forward to seeing him and indeed your good self racing at some time during the remainder of the season!!

2.gif

andymek.

post-47-1115654304_thumb.jpg

Edited by andymek69

Didnt actually see you going in as such as just previous to the affore-mentioned incident,241 rattled the inner marker tyre hard at the pit bend and pushed it out onto the track and I went over to see just how far it had gone onto the track when I heard all the commotion coming from turn 2!!!

16390[/snapback]

Having watched the video of events, I can actually claim to having been the perpetrator of the side swipe that put Mr Copeland in the tyres in the first place... lol

Glad your OK ish now Chewy...

Can remember you sitting saying to rab in the pits after it all, we can take it up to Crimond eh, will you take it up to Crimond (about 5 times asked) lol

WD on wanting another shot...(at the time anyway)

Glad your OK ish now Chewy...

Can remember you sitting saying to rab in the pits after it all, we can take it up to Crimond eh, will you take it up to Crimond (about 5 times asked) lol

WD on wanting another shot...(at the time anyway)

16481[/snapback]

Still want another shot and Crimond sounds like a good idea lol although I've never been round Knockhill in a 'loon... wink.gif

Having said that I ain't afraid of the Racewall and would love another shottie round there too lol

P.S,

SOAPS,

I noticed Eddies car had the slogan written on the side "1 3/4" wider..2" Lower on , Didnt realise the driver fell into the same dimensions as well!!!

Andymek - nice one!!! thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

Ha ha - its getting very tricky now to see if its eddie or his boy in the car nowadays, especially as they both tend to throw there dummies out of the window!!!!!  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

Hopefully i'll have the new car out and will be up for the European in August - see you then!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..