Cons  -  197, 114, 35

Final   -   79, 353, 82, 647, 282, 281, 854, 641, 318, 350

G.N   -   82, 114, 282

Saloon Stock Cars

Ht1   -   499, 17, 677

Ht2   -   170, 677, 60

Ht3   -   17, 246, 607

Ht4   -   60, 499, 246

F2s seem to have morphed into a non-contact formula at Cowdeneath these days   wink.gif  401 departed 1/2 way through his heat and was not seen on track again all night.  shrug.gif

Saloon Stock Cars started off ok then went a bit quiet in the latter heats but i'd expect they're saving it for tomorrow.  thumbs_up.gif

EDIT: Unlucky award goes to Chewy who's hire car was knocked in all directions in the early stages of his first heat through no fault of his own and was unable to reappear all night.

EDIT2 : Just read Kelly's post below and i hope all is well with Chewy after his visit to hospital  thumbs_up.gif

Edited by Ham 775

#5 arrive and drive didn't do too well....

Chewy is in the hospital for neuro obs and a cat scan at the moment after a collision in heat 1, he should get out tomorrow but his lack of short term memory has the doctors a wee bit worried  blink.gif

Thank you ever so much to everyone who sent donations for the Raymond Gunn Memorial and Sick Kids in Edinburgh (the charity chosen by Michael Hastie's family).  We currently have around £200 that we've collected plus whatever has been pledged thru the racewall site.

He'll probably be online to brag about it all tomorrow.....

Kelly

i be aswell giving my wife my £9 for a saturday nite and sit in back garden with my lassie's toy cars in the dirt  thumbup.gif

16220[/snapback]

Lol Pedz. I started the night slagging Scrappy off for spending tomorrow birdwatching. Come 8.00pm i was asking for an invite round tomorrow to see his orange chested Goldfinches  rofl.gif  rofl.gif

Guest Scrapman53

Hope Chewie is ok. sad.gif

F2's crap tonight, Saloons not much better.

As Ham says, I'm going to Kinross market for birdseed tomorrow instead of going to Cowdie smile.gif

PS. Ham. I didn't say the Goldfinch was orange chested, but to save you the bother of coming down here and maybe missing a rare bit of action at Cowdie, here's a pic of my bird eating my nuts. lol.  thumbs_up.gif

post-60-1115516604_thumb.jpg

Edited by Scrapman53

Lol @ Ham and Scrappie. thumbup.gif

Reckon Chris should have been sitting on the roof of the hire car as it was about the only panel that didn't get a pumelling from the rest of the pack. I'm sure the cat scan will prove there's nothing there... laugh.gif  laugh.gif Hope all goes well. thumbs_up.gif  Turns one and two have never been lucky for you Chris! blink.gif

Worse bit about the processions...I mean racing, was the huge delays in the races as GMP tried to fill the time with only nine races on the card.

e.g. In one of the F2 heats Lee McGill's car expired and he quite sensibly parked it at a safe place just past the pit gate. Five laps later they decide the race is running a bit smooth so call for a yellow. thumbs_down.gif  thumbs_down.gif

Big surprise to see quiet man Neil McLaughlin teach James Strath a lesson by taking him for an inspection of half the racewall. Even way up on the terraces you could hear the laughing coming from Biff and Stevie Honeyman! rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Chewy, i'm sure the brain had enough space to rattle round in there without touching anything wink.gif (best wishes m8 hope yr ok)

roflmao @ scrappy and ham - sorry to hear Cowdies having a bit of a dearth of action atm - i've seen plenty of Barford meetings of the same ilk so my sympathies to all you for that too (it could still improve mind, Barford actually has this year).

Hopefully we dont have to divert some of the money raised to pay the nurses for their mental scarring last night  blink.gif  Well done again Chewy for getting strapped up and stitched up for the cause  appl.gif  appl.gif

all the best neebs, from Wrighty and masterchef BB  thumbup.gif

Edited by wrighty496

lmao....

just spoke to him, he's getting out and amazingly can remember i'm pregnant now (well its only been 8 months).  I have to take his red stuff so he can be an even worse flag waver than usual....

i'm sure he'd appreciate a whip round for his tooth now..... thats if there's anyone left in this world that doesn't know he broke it....

he'll definatly be online tonight cos he's been told to pull a sickie tomorrow!

kelly

How crap is Gordon Moodie? I think he should let someone else win for a change, then again....when someone else does win, they are cheating  thumbup.gif Robbie Dawson was took out the Heat One results for having an illegal car.

Thought it was an allright night. If the meeting is going well, and quick...get on with it. That means everyone has a longer night, and everyone can get home that bit earlier to enjoy the rest of the night.

It was good to see a decent turn out of English/Irish drivers, but the racing could have been better with a few more for both formulae, but that said...well done to the guys that did come up.

Don't think there will be any more cars up today?

Well done to Barry Goldin for headign back home  thumbup.gif Think he was upset our lord Gordon Moodie passed him....how embaressing Barry  rolleyes.gif

PS. Ham. I didn't say the Goldfinch was orange chested, but to save you the bother of coming down here and maybe missing a rare bit of action at Cowdie, here's a pic of my bird eating my nuts. lol.  thumbs_up.gif

16222[/snapback]

Still looks like a stuckie to me Scraps  shrug.gif  rofl.gif

I thought it was not bad, left my house at 5pm and never got there till 6.30pm so missed the first 2 F2 heats.

Met cod, albertz, fozz, prydie and pacman.  Good to meet u all  042.gif

The F2 final as everyone said was a bit of a joke, everybody waving moodie by, however i thought the saloons were pretty good.

Couldn't make it today as i had football but i probably would have enjoyed the racing more  banghead2.gif , contemplating quitting football.  shrug.gif

I was there both days but was bloody freezing on saturday nite so ukdirt t-shirt was undercover but on sunday u may have seen me going for a walkabout in the pits. KP won ray gunn tribute race with 499 in second and 402 in third.

cheers

sparky

ps. heres pic of KP17 crossing finish line to take chequered in the big race.

post-103-1115577797_thumb.jpg

I was looking out for you Sparky, couldn't see your ugly mug anywhere. Then again, i forgot my specs so i couldn't see a bloody thing  coffee.gif

16300[/snapback]

Looks kinda like ya forget yer specs at almost every meeting ya go to then goin by yer "roving race reports" blink.gif

Guest Scrapman53
Looks kinda like ya forget yer specs at almost every meeting ya go to then goin by yer "roving race reports" blink.gif

16302[/snapback]

Lmao.

Perhaps you mean the English drivers came up and took the [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b] out of the Scots, again? AS always happen, no one has any pride these days.

I counted 5 burgers, one plate of chips and 4 cans of juice  thumbup.gif  rolleyes.gif

you gonna change yer name to PoDGE soon mr HaCK rofl.gif  rofl.gif  rofl.gif

prydie

16334[/snapback]

Morning folks.

Having just slept for 15 hours I feel a wee bit better. Got to go see the GP today for a check up. Hope he gives me something for my monster headache lol. Besides touch of whiplash (not the good kind wink.gif) and mores bruises than you could shake a stick at I'm apparently a lot better than I was on Saturday night. I have zero recollection of anything on Saturday so of course the likes of Meky / Albz / Pedz and CoD had to remind me of the £20 each they had loaned me on Saturday night... Chancers!!  3.gif

Thanks to all that donated and to those that text or phoned messages yesterday and indeed to all those that came and laughed at me yesterday!  2.gif

I'd like to say I enjoyed my short comeback but I still remember nowt and having looked on the video, it looked fecking sore!!  rofl.gif

Every cloud has a silver lining though, I'll be at Knockhill on Wednesday now and may even make a fleeting F2 comeback online tonight. Bearing that in mind can someone tell me where Albz parks plz??? thumbup.gif

great to hear you are well chewy m8 and ill cya weds with the £10 i promised you thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  ill be at hairpin if i dont see you

16352[/snapback]

Thanks Trav. I don't even remember talking to you (or anyone else for that matter) on Saturday.

I'll most likely be working on the pit gate at Knockhill Wednesday night so come round and say hello.

Thanks again!!  thumbs_up.gif

Thanks Trav. I don't even remember talking to you (or anyone else for that matter) on Saturday.

16355[/snapback]

lol well if you spoke to me sat your some legend as i was about 300 mile down the road at coventry im sure i promised you a £10 somewhere on the tinternet

042.gif Glad your on the mend mate, hope you can remember the £10 i gave you Saturday??  shrug.gif

16360[/snapback]

Did we meet???  blink.gif

I had a pocket full of cash at the hospital and no recollection of who the hell gave me it  rofl.gif

To everyone that did donate I once again thank you wholeheartedly. 2.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..