KR3W test meeting rant

Matty300

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here's my 10p worth..... as i said in a previous post i will not condemn a game that has given me hours of fun.... so heat v rfactor.

Heat..... grafix are dated game likeness to real racing is a bit poor to easy to take out someone and ruin a race for them and you carry on. i lost all interest in ukdirt racing meetings for dirty take outs and yes i have both given and recieved these hits before anyone jumps in slating me. heat is getting old now and as far as your comments trav thats your thoughts m8. i wont bow and say what top blokes the rfactor f1 development team are but what i will say is i thank them very much for getting me back online racing and really enjoying it, the change has worked in my favour.

R factor.... great grafix great tracks great car details sounds awesome. playability is very very hard and it takes a bit of getting used too. what makes the game for me is the realism power it hard your round the wrong way hit the wrong way your round clipping kerbs and not taking off like a harrier jet. some may say a pad is wrong for r factor i tried both for both games pad for Heat and wheel for r factor. practice has helped alot on r factor i am not the fastest but not the slowest and as i stated i have started to enjoy online racing again...

my opinion guys feedback welcomed if sensible :thumbup:

why is it spam????

ive come on here and give my own personal points on this which is far more than many others moaning about rfactor have so stick the spam up your ARSE :thumbup: i guess you want every one to say how great it is and bow down to you. well im not like that ive been online in ukdirt since near the begining and ill say it how i see it :thumbup:

I guess Ill stoop to your level to post. Im sorry you suck, and cant drive because its to hard. RF F1's are not easy, require skill, whick I guess your lacking, and take some practice. A lot of people like the challenge of it. You come in to the f1 forum just to stir crap. If you didnt want to cause trouble, you wouldnt have posted at all. Want everyone to say how great it is? See the difference is, if you would actually read the posts on track/car feedback, you would see we are working with UKDirt to improve the mod. THE MOD IS A BETA YOU TOOL! Is it that hard to understand? UKSOM released 1 tar and 1 shale car to get feedback from the people who would mostly use it, UKDIRT. Beta team was a core group of UKD past and present, with a few peeps from across the pond in the states. I could care less how long you been a part of UKD. Was that suppose to impress me? I am spending my free time, creating tracks, for a mod, I have only seen 1 time in person. After going to Cov, dont matter what series or what country your in, short track racing is the same. We have spent the past 2 years creating this. You have no idea the amount of work we have put into this. NO IDEA... So sir, Im sorry, we dont put training wheels on the car for you, but the group as a whole want the mod to be as real as possible. You would rather it be an arcade game, which is fine, but wont happen, so please stay with heat. Have fun, enjoy yourself, while the others are having a ball with RF.

SPAM? Thats what your doing, you are spamming the RF F1 forum with your, "long live heat". If you dont want to be part of it fine, then leave the people who enjoy it alone. Is that to much to ask? Ill remember to pack a can of spam for you when I come over...

Almost forgot :thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by freew67

I guess Ill stoop to your level to post. Im sorry you suck, and cant drive because its to hard. RF F1's are not easy, require skill, whick I guess your lacking, and take some practice. A lot of people like the challenge of it. You come in to the f1 forum just to stir crap. If you didnt want to cause trouble, you wouldnt have posted at all. Want everyone to say how great it is? See the difference is, if you would actually read the posts on track/car feedback, you would see we are working with UKDirt to improve the mod. THE MOD IS A BETA YOU TOOL! Is it that hard to understand? UKSOM released 1 tar and 1 shale car to get feedback from the people who would mostly use it, UKDIRT. Beta team was a core group of UKD past and present, with a few peeps from across the pond in the states. I could care less how long you been a part of UKD. Was that suppose to impress me? I am spending my free time, creating tracks, for a mod, I have only seen 1 time in person. After going to Cov, dont matter what series or what country your in, short track racing is the same. We have spent the past 2 years creating this. You have no idea the amount of work we have put into this. NO IDEA... So sir, Im sorry, we dont put training wheels on the car for you, but the group as a whole want the mod to be as real as possible. You would rather it be an arcade game, which is fine, but wont happen, so please stay with heat. Have fun, enjoy yourself, while the others are having a ball with RF.

SPAM? Thats what your doing, you are spamming the RF F1 forum with your, "long live heat". If you dont want to be part of it fine, then leave the people who enjoy it alone. Is that to much to ask? Ill remember to pack a can of spam for you when I come over...

Almost forgot :thumbup::thumbup:

I think everyone should be entitled to their opinion without being treated to the condescending rubbish in the quoted post above.

So Trav doesn't like it, that's his opinion. It's not spam.

My opinion on RF? Makings of a good mod but not for me. I don't enjoy racing with a wheel nor have the space to do it. With my pad I can race midpack but won't keep up with the fastest unless I buy a wheel which I won't do so have given up on it.

Everyone can give their opinion, he even made the suggestion of two leagues to which a spam post was received.

You may not like it, but the kind of post above doesn't do you, or the development team, ANY good whatsoever. That post is utter tripe.

Edited by Trash

This thread has been teetering on the edge for a while so we'll call it a day there I think. There are car & track feedback threads already set up, and there will be more Test Meetings in the future.

There is no need for anyone to get personal regardless, of your or their opinons. The work of the development team is appreciated, and the views of existing members will be taken into account when the time comes - a way away yet.