Wf spoiler

Ironmac_288

Wd Stuart better a Smith win it than Mr Im going to New Zealand then change my mind again FWJ.

Hmmmm yes, when making a big life changing decision like that you should give it no thought whatsoever and you should not be allowed to change your mind..... :rolleyes:

Well done 390, sounds like a cracking race!

EDIT - spelling

Edited by MoR137

was a cracking wf i thought. very close at the start with bumpers going in everywhere. 515 hit 390 into 391 which resulted in andy hitting a parked car. cracking drive for him to get back to 3rd. 16 started to get away with 390 in pursuit with 515 getting caught up in a superb few laps with 107. 515 eventually got away from robbo and started catching 390 and 16. i think 390 was sitting behind 16 lining him up for the end until he saw 515 catching then made his move on 16 with a big hit sending him wide. frankie went for the last bend on stu but couldnt get enough on him and 390 took the win.

wd stu smith :king:

frankie looked super fast, newsome and robbo were both flying as well

F1 Results

1st: 390 Stuart Smith Jnr

2nd: 515 Frankie Wainman Jnr

3rd: 391 Andrew Smith

4th: 2 Paul Harrison

5th: 16 Matt Newson

6th: 33 Peter Falding

7th: 107 Lee Robinson

8th: 288 Simon Panton

9th: 271 Mark Keeling

10th: 105 Chris Bonner

11th: H007 Dave Schaap

12th: H32 Axel Nijs

Brisca Mini Results

1st: 211 Jack Aldridge

2nd: 226 Billy Webster

3rd: 80 Jake Hall

4th: 446 Joe Booth

5th: 324 Jay Hewitt

6th: 304 Jamie Conway

7th: 58 William Clement

8th: 212 Daniel Wainman

9th: 46 Kieran Hardman

10th: 81 Tom Bradbury

Yep was a cracking meeting :appl::appl:

started with 321 eddy neachell completly anihilating murray harrisons car whilst they were both 1-2 in the consilation race - apparently this was part of a fued between the 2 lasting some time

the big race - i counted six different leaders during the race - funniest moment smith jnr fencing his brother with a little help from mr wainman!!

just a quick note - word around the pits was both smiths had new engines for this meeting - at an estimated £25,000 each! worth every penny! :rofl:

oh and let us not forget the ministox - cracking racing contact every lap and fencings gallore :appl::appl::appl:

A cracking meeting, plenty of atmosphere, and fantastic racing. A night to remember.

Even more Dutch this year (well it was probably easier for them to get there than half of from the UK)

Two absoulute belting races with the Mini's and the F1 made the travelling and entrance fee worth every penny.

Only downside was the long long long wait for the track grading, but apart from that I thought Trackstar did a great job. Like the way the seating was upgraded for 2 quid inside if ya wanted it. At Coventry they made me pay £25 for a 3yr old in grandstand last year!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..