BOOKINGS - Belle Vue 30/09/2007 "Prequel Meeting"

DanSkin

With reference to this thread in the F1 Forum, a Mini Series / Series is expected to commence Sunday 7th October 2007. This Sunday will see a prequel meeting to that series, for the first time run under the UK Dirt Banner.

Format will be dependant upon bookings and details of the series will be released in due course.

Meetings will start as usual at 8:30pm.

Novice skins / skins not in use are acceptable for those without skins in game or the official skinpack.

This meeting will use the UK Dirt Jolt 3 Server and as such will be open only to paid UK Dirt members.

Please book in below.

DanSkin #236 car in game/skinpack

Edited by DanSkin

MoR 137, car in the pack

Just to confirm: a skinpack for those without skins will be released before/shortly after the series commences. There will not be a skinpack done for this meeting, due to the lack of time between now and sunday. (e.g. three days isn't enough time for all 'new racers' to get thier skins prepared). Keep an eye out on sunday evening for a post :thumbup:

Guest Scrapman53

Forgot to ask. Will it be 1255 patch?

May I suggest that everyone continues to use the 1.250 patch as there have been some issues with the 1.255 patch.

:thumbup: I haven't installed it yet as I didn't know what was happening with it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..