Skinpack Details!

MoR137

Hi all,

As promised, I will be making a skinpack ready for the UKDirt rF F1 Stockcars Test Series, which starts on 07/10/07. Please read carefully so that you understand entirely whats going to happen:

• Full series details will be announced by Danskin sometime this week
  • We will be running grades with correct skins.
  • These grades will be active, meaning that they will change after every meeting, and could even change during a meeting if we see fit
  • Grades for 07/10/07 will be determined by the following criteria: Performance in the 30/09/07 meeting, UKDirt grades, Graders discretion. These will be announced nearer the day.
Therefore, rather than creating a new skinpack each and every week, I will require skins for all grades: White, Yellow, Blue and Red. These will then be packed in game so you can select whatever grade you are using the skins tab on the car select screen.

So, to confirm, what I require is:

1 Zip File (per surface) containing 4 dds files of your skin, 1 with a white roof, 1 with a yellow roof, 1 with a blue roof and 1 with a red roof. Naming is not important, and you do not need to include a veh file. Please zip up your shale and tarmac skins separately. Upload to this thread please. Skins on other threads will be politely ignored ;)

AS THIS TEST SERIES IS OPEN TO ONLY UKDIRT PAID MEMBERS, PLEASE USE YOUR REGISTERED UKDIRTF1 NUMBER ON YOUR SKINS TO AVOID CLASHES

An F1 specific skin guide can be found HERE.

Deadline for skins is Midnight 5th October 2007.

REMEMBER, THESE SKINS ARE ONLY FOR THE NEXT 8-10 WEEKS, SO THEY DONT NEED TO BE ANYTHING SPECIAL - SAVE YOUR SKINPAINTER SOME HASSLE AND KEEP IT SIMPLE. HE/SHE ONLY HAS UNTIL FRIDAY TO GET LOADS OF THESE DONE!

Please do not miss this skinpack as this may be the only chance you get to upload skins for this test series, unless demand is high!!!! a list of received skins can be found at the bottom of this post!!!

Cheers

MoR

PS - To avoid problems, please don't use your new personal skins before I've released the pack!!!!

Received Skin Sets

Albz 106

Cod 120

Dubstar 123

Damien 129

Kruiz 136

MoR 137

Kev 149

Fozz 155

Fourwinds 156

Aub 188

Kendo 192

Michael 2

Bruce 201

Pedz 212

Mac 219

Grasser 233

Danskin 236

Bully 257

Cap 27

Mr Beef 286

Ironmac 288

Marten 291

GG 298

Johno 3

Matty 300

Woka Snr 312

DaveW 329

Budge 313

Hutch 331

LeeK 39

Drumbstick 41

FatDave 488

Big Al 515

Mav 525

Scrapman 53

Samson 63

Dino 66

Dazza 684

Tosh 8

Total: 39

Edited by MoR137

List updated :thumbup: Try and get skins in asap please, then I might be able to spend some of Saturday out of the house :rofl:

Guest Scrapman53

Here's mines. :thumbs_up:

PS. Al, I just made a seperate .veh file for each one with the roof colour in the title to test them. It works fine, and if you only buy your own cars and then click on "show owned", they will be the only ones that show up in game to pick from. :thumbup:

Shale.zip

Tarmac.zip

Here's mine MOR. :thumbs_up: You'll have to tell us how to access our different skins via that skins option in the game instead of having to change the veh.file each time m8 :unsure:

If you create a folder in you skins folder with the name of your skin then SKINS I.E 41SKINS any skins you put in there will be avaliavle under the skins tab ingame

:rofl:

i will try and get my 25 skins in mor on time........... lol didnt plan on this when i said il paint you a car and you and you....lol.

will be friday i think before they are all done :banghead2:

u better dae mine tosh or its windae pannin time :rofl:

List updated :thumbup:

Here's mine MOR. :thumbs_up: You'll have to tell us how to access our different skins via that skins option in the game instead of having to change the veh.file each time m8 :unsure:

The way the skins are going to arranged this time around is that they will have their own team folder: UKDirt (Tarmac) and UKDirt (Shale). Inside that, everybody has their default skin, veh file and skins folder. The default skin is just what i've picked out of your four skins, and referenced too in the veh. The skins folder is named the same as your veh file but with 'Skins' on the end, and contains your other 3 grades. The game recognises this is where to look for other skins, and then lists them in game. It'll make more sense when u can see it for yourself.

Then once in game, u just select your name from the list, and then u can click the 'skins' tab to change skins.

Hope this helps

MoR

post-9-1191404513_thumb.jpg

i will try and get my 25 skins in mor on time........... lol didnt plan on this when i said il paint you a car and you and you....lol.

20 to go its enough to make you greet :compbang:

Guest Scrapman53

Are you painting full skins for each one Tosh? It only takes 5 mins a skin if you select all the wing panels at once and adjust the Hue Saturation and Lightness. :thumbs_up:

Are you painting full skins for each one Tosh? It only takes 5 mins a skin if you select all the wing panels at once and adjust the Hue Saturation and Lightness. :thumbs_up:

LOL no m8 just roofs but ive lost cod,s hutches tar cars and dubbys and budges to do yet their all full cars ontop of roofs, its just all the changing colours and saving each one thats taking ages lol

i am getting there... :rofl:

if anyone wants an rfactor skin ask someone else please. :thumbup:

can i submit skins even though i might not be racing for a few weeks?

Yep, the Autumn League is open to all UKDirtF1 members, and u can race when you like :thumbup:

do i have to be a ukdirt f1 member? im a fully paid ukdirt member but dont fancy f1s on heat but rf think ill give ago...let me know plz!

U'll need to sign up to ukdirtf1s please m8, just to reserve yourself a number, so we don't get any clashes etc. Your not obliged to race heat at all by just signing up.

Cheers

MoR