New car nearly ready

Gonzo441

thumbup.gif nice lookin car m8,is it along the lines of a tully ??

16445[/snapback]

Hi Pedz, Yeah its basically like a Tully, but with some modifications of my own.

Looks good Phil  thumbup.gif

Been a long time coming (think you have been planning on building it since I have known u on UK Dirt!! rofl.gif )

Hope she goes well for you m8  2.gif

16446[/snapback]

Yeh been a long time in the planning stage, along with the garage m8, which I'm happy to say is now well completed.  Next job is to tidy up the old one!  I wonder how long that will take rofl.gif

Gonz

Looks very "New" m8 - nice design too.

Hopefully it will last 4 more years, but I would advise you to start building the next one now if it takes you that long !!!!  rofl.gif

All the best - Good Luck

Cheers lads.

Good job m8, nice looking car, hope you do well in her.  checkeredflag.gif

Munster.

Ps, any chance of more pictures of the inside etc ?

16451[/snapback]

Munster,

A full album of the build can be found here

http://members3.clubphoto.com/phil227581/2835944/guest.phtml

Looks excellent Phil   thumbup.gif

Was thinking what shall I do on Sunday this week.....might venture up the road to cheer you on now!

See You soon!

16485[/snapback]

Maybe see you then Mag

Looking the bizz Phil!! appl.gif

Can we expect the affore-mentioned vehicle to grace the Racewall tarmac at any time this season?

16495[/snapback]

Should be up in August Andy if it goes ok.  Need to visit Tully's anyway.

Looks very "New" m8 - nice design to

16469[/snapback]

mav think u need to read peeps posts lol  its a near tully copy and sierra's come in 3dr/5dr and sapphire shells

ps gd luck for new car phil hope all goes well  thumbup.gif

mav think u need to read peeps posts lol  its a near tully copy and sierra's come in 3dr/5dr and sapphire shells

I was meaning the paintjob - nice to see UK Dirt sign on the car.

I have no idea who Tully is so wouldn't know if its a near copy or not !  shrug.gif

Cheers lads.

Munster,

A full album of the build can be found here

16503[/snapback]

Excellent  thumbup.gif  really interesting to see how it's built through the different stages, really shows how much work go's into building the car, glad to know im not the only one that takes pictures of the roof on the floor  rolleyes.gif

Cheers m8

Munster.

Well done Gonzo, It looks really nice, The photo album of the build is really fascinating I often wondered where the hell you would start when building one of those, the amount of work that has been put in looks unbelieveable, it seems a shame to scratch and dent it lol. Top stuff  thumbup.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..