Autumn Series Skinpacks Released!!!

MoR137

Hi all,

Below you can download the new skinpacks ready for the Autumn Series. The packs are rather large, but thats understandable with 4 skins for each person, but we will save by the fact that we won't need skinpacks for grade changes all the time! Resizing skins will probably be a solution if this goes to UKDirt next year.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TARMAC PACK

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD SHALE PACK

Cheers

MoR

Thanks m8 :thumbup:

I don't think theres any real need to resize skins, I'd rather download one or two large skinpacks rather than having to keep up to date with skinpacks every month anyway. I would imagine its easier to just have one or two packs at the start of the season for you aswell Craig? Also you won't have to check all the skins every month to make sure they comply with rules etc.

Anyway, thanks again :thumbs_up:

Kruiz

Guest Scrapman53

Nice 1 Mor. :thumbup: Uploading all the grades at the start of the season suits me as I hardly change my skins. I think we should adopt this for any future league but I wonder if Big Maus will be happy if this happens? :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..