WEBSITE LAUNCH

DaveW329

Just wanna give my website a plug www.F2-329.co.uk many thanx to all  and sundry who have helped with it (esp tugs ) please let us know what you think whether its rubbish or not as it is tugs and my first go at a website hopefully updated as often as physically possible.

Many thanx Tugs and DaveW

Website is great. I've stuck it in my favourites. Worse thing about these kind of sites is the updates seem to get bigger and bigger gaps in between. Hope yours is regular as the ones there so far are quite humorous laugh.gif

Well done! Good luck for the rest of the season. thumbs_up.gif

P.S. Didn't see Cowdie in your fixtures. I'm sure Tugs wouldn't say no to the chance for some nice warm Cowdenbeath weather that she's bound to be missing! rofl.gif

please let us know what you think whether its rubbish....

16561[/snapback]

Well, only thing missing is a some contact info so that people an send in images.

(Thats if mine are good enough of course shrug.gif )

Just wanna give my website a plug www.F2-329.co.uk many thanx to all  and sundry who have helped with it (esp tugs ) please let us know what you think whether its rubbish or not as it is tugs and my first go at a website hopefully updated as often as physically possible.

Many thanx Tugs and DaveW

16561[/snapback]

Nice job Dave, I especially like the diary section.  thumbs_up.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..