rFactor unlock codes?

Paulp23

Anybody ever had to ask for more codes for the unlock process? it has been a full day now and they still have not replyed to my email , no way on this earth i will buy rFactor 2 if they still have this system in place.

i payed for the damn program why the hell i should have to ask/beg for more keys is beyond me. :banghead2::thumbs_down:

Or am i being unreasonable to think 1 whole working day is long enough for them to get back to me atleast?

Anybody ever had to ask for more codes for the unlock process? it has been a full day now and they still have not replyed to my email , no way on this earth i will buy rFactor 2 if they still have this system in place.

i payed for the damn program why the hell i should have to ask/beg for more keys is beyond me. :banghead2::thumbs_down:

Or am i being unreasonable to think 1 whole working day is long enough for them to get back to me atleast?

Full day? That means you sent them an email on Sun, which is a day most of the USA doesnt work. Granted they might have a help desk for part of the day, or someone checks the site from home. Plus, Trymedia is in CA, which means they are also 8 hours difference. Should be 542pm at your place, and 742am in CA. Let the people get to work first.

Edited by freew67

Are you guys talking about 5 more unlock keys/numbers or the order code to unlock the game , you only have 5 unlocks before you need to ask for some more..

i am asking them for 5 more unlocks as i have installed the game 5 times since last year when i bought it.

as free said i will wait till tommorow as they are in sunday still , i really did not think they could be from the usa , for some reason i thought they was a european company, blood pressure is returning to normal , thanks free :rofl:

Are you guys talking about 5 more unlock keys/numbers or the order code to unlock the game , you only have 5 unlocks before you need to ask for some more..

i am asking them for 5 more unlocks as i have installed the game 5 times since last year when i bought it.

as free said i will wait till tommorow as they are in sunday still , i really did not think they could be from the usa , for some reason i thought they was a european company, blood pressure is returning to normal , thanks free :rofl:

i needed more unlocks too, contacted trymedia and got an e-mail back next day. As Jeff mentions, they're based on the west coast of the US which is currently 9 hours behind. Plz be patient Paul, they'll be to you as soon as they can I'm sure (bear in mind also how many code requests they'll be getting at the moment with the 1255 upgrade).....one thing to bear in mind, when you get your new code from them, forward the e-mail to a hotmail account where it'll be backed up for future reference (as opposed to your normal outlook express-based mail, which probably gets wiped whenever you reformat).

;)

Guest Scrapman53

If you don't have any luck, try sales@rfactor.net

I neededmore unlocks about 6 months ago and waited a good few days on Trymedia getting back to me. So I emailed sales and got 5 new unlocks within 6 hourds.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..