KR3W Raceway (Tarmac) 18/11/07 Bookings Thread

MoR137

The Usual Stuff

Gradings will be announced before the meeting.

Booking in here, until 7PM Sunday 18/11/07. Please state name, and number. Please race under this name and number in game. Please make sure you do this or Danskin will send the heavy boys round.

Going Frankie Seniors testimonial?

We understand that this meeting clashes with Frankie Seniors testimonial meeting, so here's what we're going to say:

- If your going, but still want to race this meeting and will be late, please post here beforehand so Dan can work out your grade and stuff for when you get here and join in!

- If we have less than 10 bookings by Saturday 7pm this meeting will be postponed until next week.

Anyway, I hope we don't come to that cause i'm having some serious rF F1 withdrawal symptoms! Get yourselves booked in - it may be a fantasy track but it was a bloomin' good un last time we raced it for a meeting!

Cheers

MoR

Easily solved MoR, go to Sheffield instead! :thumbup:;)

Kruiz-136 booking in please. :thumbs_up:

I am going to Sheffield, hopefully I will be back in time, its about 1 hour 20 mins drive for us, but with the extra races & presentations going on for FWS etc. and it being such an unpredictable track with a lot of cars booked in, who knows how long it might take. :thumbs_up: