new tracks

i was talking to looney yesterday about possibly making arlington as i personally would love to see it but i havnt a clue at how to get it in game atm i probably kno enough people to learn! i probably could get all the pics needed but seeing as arlingtons last night of the year was yesterday i coant untill next season unless anyone else has pics?

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

This one.

Haven't a clue why the saloons were facing the wrong way though.

Spedeworth Scotland used to run one meeting a year with the cars running the wrong way round.

If I remember correctly it was originally to give the guys a chance to set up their cars for racing on the Continent and it just stuck as an annual novelty meeting.

Is it possible that the idea originally came from HQ?

Edited by Chewy102

hi guys dont know if anyone has suggested it but has anybody thought about yarmouth?

Yarmouth would be good, as long as the online Bangers there weren't driven like the ones at the real track. Theres more contact in their "Rookie Rods" than there is in their "Bangers".

hi guys dont know if anyone has suggested it but has anybody thought about yarmouth?

Yarmouth would be good, as long as the online Bangers there weren't driven like the ones at the real track. Theres more contact in their "Rookie Rods" than there is in their "Bangers".

I can tell that you wernt at yarmo teams 2 years and 3 years ago :3:

I can tell that you wernt at yarmo teams 2 years and 3 years ago :3:

but he wasnt talking about 2 - 3 year ago :shrug: He was talking about recent times :unsure::scared15:

I remember, last time I saw racing at Yarmouth, which in July this year, hearing the commentator announcing before their "Bangers" that there would be three laps of non-contact then light contact thereafter. You call that Bangers?

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta back my home track.....Arlington.

It's tight and it's fast. Oh, and it's te second best thing you can do on a Wednesday night in the summer?!!!

Whichever tracks are chosen to be added, I'm in awe of those who make them possible!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah Yeah enough about banger ore rookie..

What do you all think about posterholt??

a couple of mounths ago there where some people here in posterholt @ jaba circuit to take pictures of the track for uk dirt bud still i hear nothing about it :banghead2:

• 4 months later...

i think there should def be one of our tracks from n.ireland in the game !! nutts corner would be the better track than ballymena, ballymena being a bit big !!

crimond (in scotland) would be a great track just like it is in real life

Dover would be good and a new version of brum with the rumble strips and skegness :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..