downlaoded today and need help

Radz335

the new 8800gt card is the one to have, its pci-e 2 if your mobo supports it plus its only 160 quid, thats cheaper than the gts models it out performs and performs as good as the 8800gtx which is 400 fooking quid

have been looking at the gt spec for some time.... has bigger memory capacity and the version which is cheaper from www.scan.co.uk is overclocked by msi so it outperforms the 8800gtx piece of cake..... all for £135 excluding vat....:)

Edited by Lee

I have found that if I de-select the window option in rFactor Config, I get the previous error that causes the graphics to crash completely and where a re-boot is the only way to get graphics back normal.

But reverting to running it in a window again is absolutely fine and the game runs well. How strange? So I have no option but to run it in a window.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..